Sydney 500 anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney 500 anyone?

Are there any other Aussie members going to the Sydney 500 tomorrow?

There are lots of fun Cars inspired entertainment & activities...

http://sydney.v8supercars.com.au/ent...2/default.aspx

400 Free Frosty's & 400 Finn McMissiles

Coupon to get your free Frosty or Finn in yesterday & today's Daily Telegraph!

http://sydney.v8supercars.com.au/ent...7/default.aspx (Original coupon required)

I'll be there bright and early! The giveaway starts at 8am!! Looking forward to taking my kids to see Mack & Lightning McQueen & hoping to get a couple more Frosty's!!

And for those of you who have kids who LOVE Frosty, I got an email from the Blue Oval Store with a special Frosty pack to purchase for $39.00 (& they ship internationally!!).

http://www.blueovalstore.com.au/inde...oducts_id=1189

OzzieMum,

If you can get an autographed Frosty for me that would be great...lol

Have fun!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If I am early enough to get a free Frosty, that could very well be a possibility...I am pretty sure I get to meet him again. My step-daughter won us free tickets & VIP Entry to the Cars Pit Party tomorrow from the competition we entered when we met Frosty 2 weeks ago. There is also an exclusive autograph signing session for the first 100 kids too

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
      OzzieMum,

If you can get an autographed Frosty for me that would be great...lol

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
        If I am early enough to get a free Frosty, that could very well be a possibility...I am pretty sure I get to meet him again. My step-daughter won us free tickets & VIP Entry to the Cars Pit Party tomorrow from the competition we entered when we met Frosty 2 weeks ago. There is also an exclusive autograph signing session for the first 100 kids too
        I have four kids....want me to send them to you for additional autographs...lol

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Haha! I actually lent my kids out at Target at the first Frosty signing I went to. Two mums didn't bring their sons because they were getting them as a Xmas gift & then Target decided to only sell them to kids. Since I already had mine I lent them out to help out =) More than welcome to send them over...I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!!!

Comment

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast! Hope you get to meet Frosty again. I wish they had done an extra on the Cars 2 DVD with all the international WGP racers in the movie in place of Jeff Gorvette. My kids have no idea who Frosty or the other Super Chase racers are.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast! Hope you get to meet Frosty again. I wish they had done an extra on the Cars 2 DVD with all the international WGP racers in the movie in place of Jeff Gorvette. My kids have no idea who Frosty or the other Super Chase racers are.
              Memo Rojas Jr. is in the Mexican/Spanish version that can be seen on the DVD. It's the only one of the Super Chases on the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                I think russian racer actually appeared at the end of the movie when mcqueen and mater is travelling around the world.

Comment

Sounds like a great activity to go to... I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for letting us know about it.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

looks like a good time.

Wish there was something similar in my area

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

What are the babysitting fees???

How long will you take them for???

I could do with a few days off!!!

*not really - I can't get enough of my little man!

Comment

If anyone is interested, I can post some pics of the Cars related part of the event tomorrow?! Was absolutely awesome! Have any of you seen Cars 2 in 3D?? I hope they re-release it at the cinema in 3d during the holidays, it was awesome!!! On a sad note, I didn't get to meet Frosty himself again but I did get pics of the real Frosty car (Mark Winterbottom's Ford Racing car).

Comment

Pics would be great to see.

Comment

We'd definitely like to see pictures of the event - glad to hear it was awesome... The one time I saw Cars2 in the theater it was in 3D... I took my wife and 3 grandchildren... That day I was the only one of the 5 who wanted to see Cars2... since I paid, I got to choose the movie.

Those special events are definitely fun to see - I saw the State Farm Agents on a Mission World Tour on 4/1/11... to see life size Cars is neat... I just wish more people got the chance to see a special Cars event.

Thank you, OzzieMum!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

happy to hear that you had a blast and pictures would be awesome

I have not seen cars 2 in 3D lol

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X