Cars Price Post - sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Price Post - sales

Please post special Cars sales in this thread... as PCD is international, please specify what country.

For those of you in the US, a few stores are having sales on Cars merchandise...

Week of December 2, 2012

Target - singles are $1.99 each
    Meijer - all Cars merchandise are buy one, get one for 50% off... the local Meijer didn't have anything worth buying this afternoon when I checked
    Toys R US - the Piston Cup race track, normally $59.99, is on sale for $44.99

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Canada

Toys R US are having a 2 for $8 sale on all Singles 1:55 scale. (was in Toronto today, saw nothing but Maters on the pegs. A couple colour changers too)

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Here's a couple of updates on US sale prices...

As reported by bobbyjack, the TRU exclusive Flo's V8 Cafe playset is on sale for $27.99 on their website - not sure about the store price... the Radiator Springs Classic 3 packs are on sale for $11.99 (regular price $14.99).

Target has the 12 pack with Captured Professor Z and Union Jack Ramone for $32.99.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

the silver racers are 7 quid in disney store, can anyone tell me the price of ,em when they went on sale in the last k mart day please?

Comment

The racers were $3.99 plus tax during the Kmart event, boogity.

Comment

as I suspected uncle walt in the uk is getting his arm in, yet again!

Comment

Its really quite sad. The UK is so overpriced now its cheaper to buy from elsewhere and ship to yourself. I would never pay Ł7 for a car over here when its the same car release in the US in kmart for equivalent to Ł2.60. Really miss being in the USA and having Targets large French Vanilla coffee, the lowest for a cup like a large mcdonalds cup was $1.30. If anyone in the US thinks there prices are expensive don't come here you'll have a heart attack.
              Originally posted by boogity View Post
              as I suspected uncle walt in the uk is getting his arm in, yet again!

Comment

CANADA

Toys R Us: all Cars Diecast products are 30% (theres an asterix beside it, so I imagine there are some exceptions). Hopefully teh Metallics are also 30% off lol.

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Week of December 16... US Sales:

Meijer:
                  Micro Drifters Speedway set: $20 (regular price $29.99)
                  Micro Drifters 3 packs: $2.99 (regular price $5.99) - our has only had ones from the original case shipment

I didn't see any Cars items listed on sale in the online ads for Target or Toys R US... I'll try to check out some stores this week.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Week of December 16... US Sales:
                    I didn't see any Cars items listed on sale in the online ads for Target or Toys R US... I'll try to check out some stores this week.
                    TRU has Flo's V8 Cafe for $24.99.

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                    Fred Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by toffman View Post
                      TRU has Flo's V8 Cafe for $24.99.
                      It is starting to get tempting to pick up a second one just to keep.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

This doesn't help me but might help you CAC1959 and those local to him...
                        http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/12/...r-1-cars-sale/

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                          This doesn't help me but might help you CAC1959 and those local to him...
                          http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/12/...r-1-cars-sale/
                          Stopped at Meijer last night - singles were $1.00 each - all they had were Finn McMissile but they were down to less than 40 of them... I hadn't realized the sale was going on when I stopped at Walmart - pegs were still full but all that was left were McQueen and Francesco.

Meijer has stores in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky... I need to check the ad and see if a couple other Walmart stores may have stock.

Comment

One of my friends in South Carolina reports that the Target London Chase 12 pack is now 50% off - that makes it $24.99... Wish I could head out towards a Target but we're under a blizzard warning and we're about to be upgraded to a level 2 (essential travel only) or level 3 (emergency vehicles only)... if I can head out tomorrow I may.

Comment

Id like one Chris if you can find a mint one.

Comment

Working...
                              X