Want to win a FREE FROSTY?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to win a FREE FROSTY?

Want to win a FREE Frosty? Here’s your chance! It’s easy to enter, and you can also get up to two BONUS entries! This contest is open worldwide, and winner will be responsible for shipping costs. Here’s how:

FIRST: Visit the “Contact Us” page at NathansPlayroom.org (http://www.nathansplayroom.org/Contact_Us.php), and subscribe to the Playroom Post E-Newsletter! Everyone who signs up between now and Monday December 17th will receive ONE ENTRY into the drawing! You must be on this email list to be eligible for BONUS ENTRIES. If you are already a part of this list, simply email me at admin@nathansplayroom.org with the email address you have already registered, and you will receive your first entry and be eligible for the BONUS ENTRIES.

SECOND: Find us on facebook, “like” us, AND post on our wall! Do this by Monday December 17th, and you will receive ONE BONUS ENTRY into the drawing!

THIRD: Find and follow us on Twitter, AND then mention us in a Tweet using @nathansplayroom, and you will receive ONE BONUS ENTRY into the drawing!

The maximum number of entries per person is THREE. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday December 18th, and will be contacted via email.

done, done & done! Thanks!

Comment

Done, done and done

How can we see the entries?

Comment

Good luck to all who entered.

I just won a Frosty in the last contest...so I'm not going to enter this one to give everyone a fair chance

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I'm already signed up on the mailing list and also the facebook page and don't have a twitter account

As I've already got a Frosty I'll leave this competition to allow someone with a child to win the Frosty......

In fact - please enter me in the competition Indykjt and if I win, donate my car to one of the children associated with Nathan's playroom...(if that's ok)

Comment

Mr Brownstone, it is the same for me. I am already on the mailing list and also liked the facebook page in the past. And I do not have a Twitter account and I do not feel like creating one. So I will not join the contest especially as we have got a Frosty coming our way.
            Maybe indykjt could do the same for me with entering the contest, but if I should be the winner donate it to a child of the programm as well.

Comment

Done, Done...never understood twitter may need to go check it out! Good luck everybody!!

Comment

I'm beginning to think I'm the only person here that is Frosty-less

Comment

Your not the only one....lucky for me my son doesn't even know he exists! LOL I've kept him sheltered from the Super Chase's, daddy's not made of money!! Rip and Fabrizio is all I hear about so thats my goal right now!

Comment

Mr. B and Gipsy... you were both entered! I have had nearly 80 entries for this drawing, and will be drawing the winner later today. Thanks and good luck to everyone who entered!

Comment

80 entries - that's great, Indykjt! We look forward to you announcing the winner of this Frosty from Nathan's Playroom later today.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The winner has been drawn and emailed... waiting on response. Was it you???

Comment

Nope, not me! Congrats to whomever it was.

Comment

Not me...congrats to the lucky one!!

Comment

Congratulations to John H. in California, he is the winner of this Super Chase Frosty!!! Keep an eye out for more Frosty Fun soon! Thanks again to PCD and Chris for helping us to get these Frosty's!

Comment

Working...
                              X