Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you wondering whatever happened to all the Kingin Nobunaga and Hydrofoil Finn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you wondering whatever happened to all the Kingin Nobunaga and Hydrofoil Finn?

Went out to do a little shopping today and decided to stop at TJ Maxx... I figured since newer 2 packs were showing up in the UK at the sister store that maybe I'd get lucky and find something at the US version...

Were you wondering whatever happened to all the Kingin Nobunaga and Hydrofoil Finn?

As you can see in the above photo, they were put into 3 packs... I'd seen the Nobunaga 3 pack at Kohl's last December for $22.99 and it was an easy pass... These were $12.99... still an easy pass for me.

I'd never seen the Hydrofoil Finn 3 pack before:

Here's the cardback:

We gripe about a 2 pack only having 1 new Car and wonder why Mattel doesn't get that multipacks with 1 new Car don't sell... a 3 pack with 3 pegwarmers isn't going to sell at all... unless it's 90% off like a few I bought at Meijer for $2 each a few weeks ago.

If Mattel wants me to part with my hard-earned money for a 3 pack, it better be worthwhile... Taia Decotura with Mater and McQueen - I'll buy that... Taco Truck Mater with 2 repeat lemons - I'll buy that... 3 pegwarming repeats - it's an easy pass for me and I imagine for you too.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I knew that Hydro Finn 3 pack was out there! It was announced to be released with the Kingpin 3 Pack but nobody ever reported finding him. Apparently these went down the EOL road but why are people still finding these, and new ones as well? They are nowhere to be found anymore here, but I remember my local Bergners getting in probably 15 or more Cases of the first 3 Packs.

Comment

Found that 3 pack in TJMaxx as well as the double decker bus one. Your right easy to pass on! But also like you said put 1 good harder to find car with mater and mcqueen they would be able to sell them off!

Comment

I'm wondering if I am the only one who doesn't have Hydrofoil Finn in our collection or Holley Shiftwell with wings? I went to buy them, but they were $17.00 each! Think ill pass!!!

Comment

Saw this at TJ Maxx the other day and didn't think much of it. Forgot that I never saw Hydrofoil Finn in that box after seeing so many Sub Finns.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I think i have seen these 3 packs at TRU when the movies just release.
            Currently, they are all sold out

I do hope they will release the Mugsy Liftsome 3 Pack

Comment

Chris, I never wondered where they are all gone cause here Kingpin Nobunaga and Hydrofoil finn are still clogging the pegs. To be honest: Hydrofoil Finn I saw here for the first time about 2 or 3 weeks ago. So I guess I will have them here for another long time together with the England Bus and the other Wrestler and so on.

Comment

Working...
              X