Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in the way of Cars in 2013?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to see in the way of Cars in 2013?

The new year is just around the corner... in a little over 50 hours (Eastern standard time) it will be 2013... we've seen some great Cars diecasts announced on the 2013 poster...

What did you like best about Cars in 2012? What did you like best about the PCD website and Facebook Group Page this year?

What would you like to see in the way of Cars in 2013? What would you like to see on our website in 2013?

Looking forward to your answers.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I liked new Cars being released (finally)... I liked being able to get all 5 Super Chase Cars... 2012 case P... finally getting Rip Clutchgoneski... the 3 months without any new Cars were brutal... and there were too many Cars released at the end of the year.

I liked the growth in the website... I feel as if we're a good Cars community... I liked how members stepped up and donated Cars for prizes... I like how I receive Facebook notifications on my phone when someone posts a new find...

In 2013 I'd like to see:
    All announced new Cars released... maybe at a rate of 3 to 4 per month to be more gentle on my wallet... I'd also like to see the unreleased 2012 Cars items become widely available so more of us could get them.

I'd like to see continued growth and support from our PCD members.

Thank you for a great 2012, and here's to an even better 2013!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What did you like best about Cars in 2012?
      I don't think i have any favourite for the 2012 cars due to most of my energy is being spent on sourcing them.
      It was really a tough year for me. Still haven't got the time to go through each and everyone of them.

I think the chase cars are pretty good. The overall quality on the chase cars seems to be better than the regular release.
      I hope Mattel will get rid of the idea of Super Chase. That is by far the most ixxxtic thing that Mattel ever did for the line.
      They only helped the people who can source it to be richer. It makes the collectors poorer. CRAP!

What did you like best about the PCD website and Facebook Group Page this year?
      The community here is definitely friendlier than many other places.
      The discussion over here is less flaming and that is good.
      No comment on FB since i don't use it.

What would you like to see in the way of Cars in 2013? What would you like to see on our website in 2013?
      Looking at the poster from Mattel i think only their imagination/investment is their limit.
      It seems like every car that appeared in the movie will have a chance to have their daylight.

Bring us all the Cars 1 !!!!! especially Cars like Albert Hinskey, Convoy Brothers, clowns, hauler and etc (wait APPLE CAR)
      I also hope i can source all the cars easily. 2012 was a knightmare and i hope 2013 will be better.

I hope the site will grow steadily in 2013! This have been a great place for us to talk about cars and i wish it will always be the place.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
      My resoultion for Cars 2013 is spend wisely because i have been spending lots of $$$$ since 2011 till 2012.
      I can't keep up with that sort of spending pattern anymore. Many priorities are over taking my Cars collection.

Comment

More characters they did then it thought and agreed to many at once but hey they were swell ones.

Such a simple website which i like checking on kudos the the admins for making it. I do not use facebook so can't really say.

Stanley! more from the time travel mater. would be neat to see Bessie again and Big al. (Which is the one lizzie said) we haven't met yet.

Comment

That 2012 is over... Seriously up until September the year 2012 was the worst year for Cars collecting in every way, shape and form.

PCD is such a great little community! Sure we've had our bumps regarding certain inactive members but we've made it through and I can definitely say this is the best website for Cars collecting!
          I've not been on your Facebook page and probably never will. I'm not that big of a fan of Facebook or Twitter.

What would you like to see in the way of Cars in 2013?
          A better Case distribution. It's what screwed us up majorly in 2012 and if they do it again for 2013 we won't see half the Cars on that poster.

What would you like to see on our website in 2013?
          New fun contests, and I'd love to see more great features added to the site. Lovemini's own thread was a great addition and I hope we get more cool things like this one.

Comment

I just started collecting in July, seriously in August so it was pretty good. Although distribution in Canada seems to be quite aweful.
            Also, one of the highlights for me was joining this website. Such a casual easy going place with awesome members and an awesome admin team who don't mind (or seem to mind) how post-happy I can be.

The website is awesome and informative with extremely knowledgeable members who are more then willing to help out. I can't. Say too much for the facebook page. I'm on there but I dont use it alot. I enjoy reading what people have to share.

I'm hoping in 2013 to see a good assortment coming to Canada. I've already seen the 2013 series already in one of my local stores. For the site, continued growth.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

What did you like best about cars in 2012

helping people that have helped me.

What did you like best about the PCD website and facebook group page this year

the collaboration of people from all corners of the globe providing a wealth of information and making the site a family friendly and enjoyable place to be.
              i don't have a facebook account myself but i do monitor it through my wife's account and am glad to see that it gets recognition and participation from collector's.

i would like for mattel/disney/pixar to recognise and acknowledge this and other forums who support them and be in a position where accurate information can be obtained pertaining to their future intentions on their releases,marketing and distribution of their products.
              i hope that the progression of the site continues upwards and that it provides an environment where both children and adults can interact enjoyably and more importantly safely.

Comment

Working...
              X