Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars on holiday (Photos of Cars on vacation)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boogity sent me a few pictures of his recent vacation... like me, he forgot to bring a McQueen... he bought a Chick Hicks while on holiday in Barcelona... it looks like Chick enjoyed the holiday:

Many thanks for sharing your photos, boogity!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice shots of chick chilling. Looks like he is over all that Piston cup business for now!

Comment

Here are a few more pictures from boogity of Cars on holiday... McQueen went to the recently completed Tour de France!

Update: they are up on Photobucket but I can't copy them from Photobucket right now.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

PhotoBucket changed things. It is possible, just a major pain in the bumper.

Comment

Here are a few more pictures from boogity of Cars on holiday... McQueen went to the recently completed Tour de France!

Thanks for the great pictures, boogity... I where Cars will go on holiday next.

I had to disable AdBlock Plus (in Firefox) on my Photobucket site in order to see the items that allow me to place the image into PCD... I may have to do the same thing in Chrome on my office PC.

Comment

McQueen and Miguel traveled with boogity to Costa del Sol in Spain recently... here are pictures:

Where is Chuy in the above picture? Or El Materdor?

Great photos, boogity!

Is anyone else thinking it would be a good idea to see the El Materdor Tall Tale right about now?

Comment

great pics boog

Comment

the reason el materdor didnt come with me is due to the fact I dont have a great record on bringing them back home!
                  apart from the first pic the rest were taken at the bullring at Ronda, this was one of the original rings in Spain and I believe that if you look at the arena its were the toons short was based

must point out that I went to the bullring to see what it was like, but I didnt much care for the "sport" before I went and I feel worse about it now, there had been a festival on the previous week and they were showing reruns on the local telly, couldnt watch it and still made me want to puke

Comment

That's too cool for school!

Great pics boogity.

Comment

World traveler Lightning McQueen went with boogity to the Cliffs of Moher not too long ago - here are some great pictures:

McQueen is a lot closer to the edge than I'd get:

Thanks for the great pictures, boogity!

Comment

Don't do it McQueen!! There's so much to live for!

Comment

September 13, 2020.

Bringing back an old thread... my wife and I just got back from a vacation to Florida... I drove 1020 miles each way, over 2 days, for our vacation...

the Cars nerd in me decided to take a Lightning McQueen with me so McQueen could have a vacation... here's McQueen at a beach side bar and grill on St Pete Beach - the Gulf of Mexico is in the background...

Here's McQueen on Shell Island after we took a boat ride to get there - we did see dolphins on the boat ride as well.

Comment

And from January 30, 2020... Harvey Rodcap was not a Fireball Beach Racer... but he was at the beach... Myrtle Beach, South Carolina that is... I forgot to take a McQueen with me on vacation... but on the way down I stopped at a Target store and found some Cars I did not have... I bought 2 Harvey Rodcap (next gen Easy Idle) and opened the one with a bad card... I took him to the beach... here are a few photos with the Atlantic Ocean in the background...

Comment

Bumping up an old thread once again... my wife and I recently spent a week in the North Carolina Outer Banks... we stayed in Kitty Hawk... I keep a Lightning McQueen in my camera bag... here is underneath the Kitty Hawk Pier and on the rail at the Kitty Hawk Pier.

It was cold that day on the beach - 38 degrees with 50 mile per hour winds which made for a brutally cold wind chill temperatue... but McQueen didn't complain a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X