No announcement yet.

The K.I.N.G. RV Convoy Brothers Are For Real! And $100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed up getting the Time Travel Mater sets to get these guys instead.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      I passed up getting the Time Travel Mater sets to get these guys instead.
      Me too! Just cant justify all these large purchases and the convoy bros are a must have!

Comment

we should know what they are going to cost soon as D23 is about 3 weeks away

Comment

Can't wait to get down there to pick some of these up. Taking a bunch of cash to get my hands on as many as I possibly can, gonna put one in my personal collection and the rest for investment.

Comment

Post 139 in the thread:

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/19...7#.UfD_IKywTTo

Shows the Convoy Brothers set has a retail price of $100 at the Mattel Factory Store... it's in the system but not in stock...and they may not get it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

$100 is actually not too expensive, even though I wish it was cheaper. It means that either you are paying around $25 each and get the free packaging, or pay around $20 each and $20 for the packaging. If someone is willing to help me out with one mint set, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Comment

$ 100 ? No matter what it takes to get this set, i am in (i did some more crazy thinks than paying 100 bucks for 4 cars, lol)

Give them to me, Geronimooooo.

Comment

Im after 2 sets but dont know if anyone can help.
                  One to display and one to keep sealed.
                  Plus I always try to get 2 of everything.
                  Who's going?

Comment

I heard there was a limit to 6 per person.

Comment

These look to good to pass up. I know I'm a newbie but is there anyone going that can there hands on a set for me? Please.

Comment

Already for sale on ebay as pre-order;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Disney-Pi...item5d41fa33ec

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          Already for sale on ebay as pre-order;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Disney-Pi...item5d41fa33ec
                          so is there no limit on the number people can buy?

Comment

I guess I'm different to most in that as much as I like them, even the cool Dinoco box, I'm just not even tempted to put down the best part of $150-200 it would cost (shipping plus almost-certain import taxes) to acquire these guys.

The idea of keeping them in their plastic coffin (which is what 99.9% of buyers will do, just like Barry Diesel) just doesn't appeal. Cars are toys to be played with but even these suggest otherwise with that "For Adult Collector" notice attached.

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                              so is there no limit on the number people can buy?
                              He has a limit of 6 available and 2 have already sold. There are members on here and other forums who will try to help people out at cost price if they can get enough. Otherwise you have ebay with 100% markup but you are guaranteed one.

I have decided to pass on these so far for the same reasons as Enzo. If I had Barry Diesel I might be more interested in these guys. I passed on the Disney Park box sets also, the cost to get them to me means its not worthwhile if I'm going to open it.

Comment

This is a must have for me. I just have to figure out how to get one shipped to the UK for a fair price

Comment

Working...
                                X