Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I messaged the seller with the sots set and can confirm that only the box and clips are original.all the cars are indeed rubber tyre cars except the apple,to which he is replying by placing some pics of the underneath of the car to his auction.
    Hope this helps anybody thinking of bidding on this set,for sure as Gotfrank said it certainly isn't worth the money the seller is asking.

Comment

Obviously a rip off although if your not seriously into cars you could be fooled by it. Just out of curiosity if Got Frank can get all 35 rubber tyre racers at $7 each maybe he could pick me up a mood springs and a tach o mint :-)

Comment

LOL I was averaging there a bit. Some go for a a lot more admittedly. But RT Leakless, RPM, Octane Gain and others. Don't do so well on the secondary market.

Comment

seems like the seller might have read the posts on here

he ended the original listing and has relisted it with a bit more honesty - and he's dropped the price by £500!

Comment

The asking price is still crazy at 2000 GBP!
            If you are lucky you could get 2 real deal with it...

Comment

I knew what you were getting at, i only wish it was that simple! lol

Comment

he'll never sell it at that price - it's about as absurd as the guy trying to sell the A1/12C/1L/1L Fillmore for $5000

Comment

...and holy hell, even tho its been ended and relisted, someone offered him £1000 for it as a best offer and it was DECLINED! MIND BOGGLING, truly mind boggling.

Sadly tho, for GotFrank anyway, he has copy and pasted the description over without any amendments. Get that red pen handy again Josh! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    and the sad thing is somebody that doesn't know any better will probably buy it thinking they have a real SOTS set
                    Carslover can you send me a pic of the silver McQueen I would like to buy it on the first. I sent you a message with my email.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
                      Sadly tho, for GotFrank anyway, he has copy and pasted the description over without any amendments. Get that red pen handy again Josh! LOL
                      LOL Seem like yelling at the wind at this point.
                      Best of luck to the fella though.

Comment

very sad people asking that kind of $$$

Comment

I'm glad you point out the things that are wrong ! I have a Post I think it is on Takefiveaday that has to do with a Great site that shows two Cars as being part of a series and they are not real. It seems with more CUSTOMS and Back Door and just fake Cars production it is getting hard to know what to buy and is new and real. I hope the members of this site and others keep putting out the info so all good cars people and build a good collection that is real. thebreezz

Comment

i am going mad or is it now listed at bin for £15 with more than ten available!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Pix...30914654471%26

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                              i am going mad or is it now listed at bin for £15 with more than ten available!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Pix...30914654471%26
                              Ha ha, very tempting now

Comment

anyone tempted to buy it and see what happens?

I am

Comment

Working...
                                X