panini toon stickers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panini toon stickers

has anyone come across these, it must be a second edition of cars toons, maybe this is old hat, but its news to me

think it may be a feb release date

Comment

Thank you for the heads up, boogity... I completed the first set of the Cars Panini stickers - I did order several from their website because I was missing about 10 to 12... they were in many stores (Walmart, Meijer, Target)... I bought 2 books and maybe a dozen sticker packets for the second release and didn't finish... I only saw them at a couple stores - not all Target or Walmart had them.

Just like diecasts - I would like to think I can finish collecting something I can start without too much effort... Since that didn't happen with the first 2 releases, I won't be collecting these.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Is it these?

More Info

These are the old ones..

Comment

Very nice, madbob! Thanks for sharing the photos and the link.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

mad bob, yep its the top ones
            chris, check the pannini www as you can order complete sets plus any stickers you dont have
            Originally posted by madbob View Post
            Is it these?

More Info

These are the old ones..

Comment

Thanks for the info mate, might have to try these out

Comment

Hey Everyone, I was just about to start a thread on this very topic (good job I used my head to search).

Is anyone a collector of the Cars-Toons Panini Stickers, preferably in the UK and wanting to Trade?

I've got two books, my own and Step Sons but the kids in his class are all into Match Attax so we haven't got any one to trade with? (asides from each other)

If you are wanting to trade maybe PM me so I'm not spamming the forum with copious amounts of numbers

Thank you, Christopher

Comment

I have found these today. Anyone want these pm me. I have albums and sticker packs.

Comment

Nice find, madbob!

Comment

I checked my local Walmart where the Panini stickers normally are, and I didn't see this or even any of the original Cars 2 book. Has anyone found these in the US yet?

Comment

The original Cars 1 Panini stickers are still at Kmart. They are so old that the glue has worn off, causing the packages to easily open right in the store. I felt like a robber last week as I quietly looked through at least 10 of the half-open sticker packs looking the few I still need.

Cars 2 sticker packs are gone everywhere here, and the Toons stickers never showed up. I'm almost 95% positive the Toons version is only available in the UK.

Comment

Lots of pictures. I feel very embarrassed about the first one. I apparently kept every single sticker sheet I ever bought, even if I had taken the sticker off.

Here are pics of the Cars 2 sticker book.

Sadly I can't find the completed book, just my book for my doubles and triples.
                          Here are some pics of the Poster.

(Btw, like my new avatar? )

Here's the other side of the Cars 2 Poster.

Here are some pics of my almost completed Cars 1 sticker book.

And here is my almost-completed Poster.

Here's the other side of the Poster

Comment

Images of the new sticker book.

This one has Tokyo, Heavy Metal, Monster Truck, Moon & Air Mater aswell as Rescue Squad, Mater The Greater & El Materdor. No Private Eye, UFO or Time Travel Mater.

IMG_0589.jpgIMG_0587.jpgIMG_0585.jpgIMG_0583.jpgIMG_0577.jpg

Comment

Very nice photos, Fillmore1234 and madbob... thanks for sharing.

@Fillmore - about 4 months ago my wife asked me if I needed to keep the empty papers from where I'd peeled off the stickers... maybe it's a midwest thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X