2013 Singles Case D - coming soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Singles Case D - coming soon!

A few days ago I received an e-mail from Earl and Steffanie at JMDL Toys... 2013 Singles Case D is coming soon - hopefully by the end of February... Here is the scheduled case assortment:

Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels x 1
    Miguel Camino x 1
    Lewis Hamilton x 1
    Erik Laneley x 1
    Shu Todoroki x 1
    DJ with Flames x 2
    Wingo with Flames x 2
    Mater x 1
    Chick Hicks x 2
    Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag x 1
    Fillmore x 2
    Sarge x 2
    Body Shop Ramone x 2
    Security Guard Finn x 1
    Krate Rainson-Wash x 2
    Luigi Guido x 1
    Dusty x 1

DJ and Wingo with Flames are the first 1:55 releases of Tunerz with flames... I am looking forward to those... Body Shop Ramone and Krate Rainson-Wash are new... Dexter Hoover with Checkered flag was previously only released as a Final Lap single in case B... Security Guard Finn was only released in a 2 pack - due to previous cases assortments, I only saw this 2 pack one time in one store.

I am planning on buying the case... are you?

We'll let you know when it's available to order.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Case P was the only case I bought but I am looking forward to some of those cars. My son needs Sarge Wingo DJ Shu and Miguel.

Comment

the ones I am interested in:

- Erik Laneley
      - DJ with Flames
      - Wingo with Flames
      - Chick Hicks
      - Security Guard Finn
      - Krate Rainson-Wash
      - Luigi Guido

Enough to warrant a case purchase, but I have no $$$ on my credit right now so hopefully I can find some of these in stores

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

i think my days of buying cases are over now

maybe if these cars ever reach the uk i might buy them but we'll see

Comment

buying it will probably be the way to go.

Comment

Looks like a nice case!

Comment

Whoo hoo! I'll have a case of that too! Thanks for sharing Cac1959 & thanks to Earl & Steffanie for the heads up too! Looking forward to adding some Tunerz to our collection, I'm quite partial to them having flames & its good to see they didn't limit those to 1 per case!

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                i think my days of buying cases are over now

maybe if these cars ever reach the uk i might buy them but we'll see
                How much on top of the case cost is it to ship to UK?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiB View Post
                  How much on top of the case cost is it to ship to UK?
                  a case and shipping to the UK is normally just under £100 (around $150) although you will probably face another £15-20 on top for import duty

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                    a case and shipping to the UK is normally just under £100 (around $150) although you will probably face another £15-20 on top for import duty
                    The import duty could be omitted depending on where you get the case from.if you are purchasing direct from a shop,then that's when you would probably pay the import duty as they have to provide a legitimate value on the goods due to their invoices.
                    If you had a friend purchase a case on your behalf then they can manually fill the customs form value to your requirement and not exceed the limit,but be aware that this is risky and could arouse suspicion especially if it's a large box with a load of items in.
                    There used to be a loophole in the system where you could place more than one name on the custom's form,this way the import duty allowance is multiplied by the number of names on the form,but they have now stopped this.

Comment

I've bought a lot lately... my bill for online purchases in January came up to be around $400- the most I've ever spent for Cars online in a single month. So far I've not bought anything this month so I may make Case D my only February online purchase.

There's been a LOT of great stuff for Cars recently.

Comment

Hopefully we see 2013 Singles case D soon; I'm looking forward to ordering the case.

Andy found it in Belgium on February 16...

And found today, 2/27/13, in the UK by yuffie... and in Austria by Dolly...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                        X