It's time to check your Walmart stores once again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to check your Walmart stores once again

Once again, it's time to start checking your Walmart stores.

A friend in Las Vegas found a new shipper that includes the 2013 singles case C... he also found Movie Moments case B with Tubbs Pacer with Spray/Tolga Trunkov and Airport Mater/Holley Shiftwell... He also found the new Deluxe Toons and Deluxe case B.

I checked 3 Walmart stores in neighboring counties yesterday - nothing new at any Walmart (other than the Porto Corsa Splash N Race boat)... but Indiana usually is 2 to 6 weeks behind states that receive merchandise from the Mattel distribution centers in California and Texas.

Let us know what you find at your Walmart.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I have yet to stop the singles Tubbs in my local stores (or any of the case contents from Tubbs). Doubt this will make it up for another month or so

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I have actually checked 2 different Walmarts yesterday and Monday. Neither store had anything new except for the Sal launcher I found yesterday. It is supposed to start snowing before I leave work, so I probably won't stop tonight. I am planning on hitting my local stores tomorrow as I have to send a package to Decepticog.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

walmart shipper update

i found part of this at 2 of my walmarts

each of them had 2 trays of case C that they put on endcaps in the toy dept

i did not find case B 2 packs or deluxe

if they got them they have not put them out yet

DSCN2638.jpgDSCN2640.jpg

these endcaps also had stunt racers and the splash toys

Comment

Nice finds there carslover!

Comment

I was 0 for 2 on Walmarts having the new display cube. They had the same ol' stuff from December. I did score some new Star Wars stuff for really cheap though.

Comment

Congratulations, carslover... I hope to look this weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Checked my local WM at lunch... no sign of a cube or end cap as far as singles and two packs and deluxe... but they'd added Stunt Racers (groan) and Hydro Cars (groan), including Francesco... Sigh...

Mattel may call this Cars... but in my mind, it's not Cars.

Comment

they look like speed buggy when he blew up his tires to float on water only not as cool

Comment

The new 2 packs and case C have been found in California, Texas, Arizona, Minnesota, and Maryland as far as I know...meanwhile, the rest of us keep looking...

Comment

Case C Singles have arrived in Illinois, but the Case B 2 Packs were not there. Instead Walmart was stupid as usual and got in Case A 2 Packs. You could only imagine my disappointment. There were no Toons but tons of Stunt Racers and Hydro Wheels.

Comment

Nice finds, Fillmore1234! Thank you for your photos... We can add Illinois to the list of states where the case C singles have been found.

Our store did have a new case A of the 2 packs in addition to the Hydro Cars and Stunt Racers... I'll check a few stores tomorrow on my way to the Kmart Hot Wheels event and then continue to Dayton...

I'm beginning to think we need to get items from a new distribution center and not one in the midwest.

Comment

remind me nifty nigel , when are we getting this stuff!

Comment

I went 0 for 3 on Walmarts yesterday. Did see a Heavy Metal Mater 3 pack for the first time, but no display cube. So 7 different Walmarts in the last 4 days and nada. One of the Walmarts I hit 3 days ago had the box for the cube out yesterday, but they have since moved it back to the rear storage area(this was reported to me by a guy I trade with locally). Maybe they aren't supposed to put these out yet.
                            Last edited by bobbyjack; 02-16-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I went 0 for 4 at Walmart stores today... 0 for 1 at TRU stores... 0 for 2 at Target stores... 0 for 2 at Kmart stores... 0 for 3 at other stores.

I purchased 25 Hot Wheels and 0 Cars at 12 stores... Dadgum...

Comment

Working...
                              X