Help Needed...!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed...!!!

I'm trying to compile something for my son (you may guess what it si fromt he question below, but I'll post what I create when it's done)

Can anyone think of a car (preferrably) or somethign related to Cars / Cars 2 / Toons that begins with the following letters?

O
    U
    X
    Z

Thank you...

Otis
    Uncle Topolino
    ?
    Prof Z?

I know you said starting with, but i think prof z is as close as you will get. Got nothing for x

Comment

O...Oliver Lightload.

Comment

AleX Carvill
        Miles AXlerod

Comment

Ufm mater
          Orderly pitty

Comment

Uncle Topolino - how could I forget...

And I like Otis much better than One Eye Mater or Old School Ramone....

That just leaves X and Z (there's no X-Ray Car or Zebra is there???!!!)

Comment

O - Octane Gain (or Octane Gain Pitty, Octane Gain Hauler, Octane Gain Crew Chief)... Otis is simpler.

I think Z for Professor Z is as close as you're going to get...short for Professor Zündapp

And I don't think any Cars start with an X - Miles Axelrod is probably as close as you're going to get... Or Tex Dinoco... or Max Schnell...

Here's a list of characters at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cars_characters
              Zil

Zil was to be the main villain, leader of the lemons, in a first draft of the plot. He was removed of the story in early 2010, following major changes in the film's plot.[34] His design is based on the 1951 ZIL 112/1, a race car made in the Soviet Union that performed poorly.

Impala XIII (Impala 13) - the Roman numeral will probably be too tough, in my opinion.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Lizzie and dex?

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                  Lizzie and dex?
                  I like those

Comment

Here is Zil

282px-Zil.jpg

Id have liked to have seen him in it - he looks cool - Any customs? lol
                    Last edited by Junior; 02-20-2013, 07:47 PM. Reason: forgot to add text

Comment

X is for the xtra francescos we all have

Comment

Zil would have been an awesome. Looking at the real like version, a custom would be a pretty hard thing (I think lol) looks like a cross between Doc hudson, Finn McMissile and alot of custom building.

real life version: http://www.dipmodels.com/en/news/2010_07_20/1

But yes, I agree with the suggestions above, they are pretty spot on

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

You could do AleX Vandel. I suggest Tex Dinoco since that has an emphasized X sound to it, more than the others. Xtra Francescos is a good one too, nice going carslover .

Comment

Kimura Kaizo has a Z in it, as well as Kori Turbowitz, Mike Wazowski, Nebekeneezer Schmidt (Shiny Wax Pitty), and Wilmar Flattz

Dexter Hoover has an X in it, as well as Bruce Boxmann, Aiken Axler (Nitroade), and Davey Apex (Revolting).

Comment

Well, this is what I was planning....

Any ideas abotu what I can put in X and Z?

I need something that starts with an "ex" sound and also one that starts with a "zed" sound...

Comment

Working...
                              X