Disney Inifity Cars Playset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Inifity Cars Playset

For those who may remember from my "spotlight" post, I am an avid gamer. So, on top of keeping up on Cars news, I also tend to spend a good part of my day reading about video games.

About a month ago, a game was unveiled called Disney Infinity. This game looks like it's gonig to be a Disney version of Skylanders, encompassing a whole range of Disney characters. Such as Jack Sparrow, Mike and SUlley from Monsters, Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas and in the launch video, showed a couple of Cars characters.

Well, the lineup has been revealed. It will consist of Lightning Mcqueen and Mater (obviously) as well as Holley and Francesco. These will be little toys that attach to a base, just like Skylanders. Although the vidoes show others such as Luigi and Chick Hicks and some of the posters show Grem.

Head on over to the following links for pictures and videos. No actual pictures of the toys themselves though:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...finity/videos/

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...y/screenshots/

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

I've also seen pics of a 'Power-Up Token' that has Finn McMissile on it.

While it looks like a ton of fun, it's so expensive that I came to the conclusion that I don't think I'll be getting this. $75 for the game and $12 each for the characters? And by the trailers and pictures there's going to be at least 20 characters total.

Comment

I agree with you on that point fillmore. Its gonna get expensive fast!

Still curious about it though

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

this is a big pass for me

Comment

Working...
        X