cars tie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cars tie

Does anyone out there have a cars tie? preferably cars 1 or toons, but I would take any. If you don't want to sell it, could I borrow it for Ethan's funeral? I would pay shipping both ways, and would include a small gift in the return. You would need to be in the US and I would need it either on or before Thursday afternoon Please e-mail e.davies1@comcast.net, or text to 612-702-3287.
    Thanks!!!

Eli - I've contacted a couple people who live near Cars Land to see if they might be able to check tomorrow... The only other thing I can suggest is seeing if someone can make you one - Hobby Lobby stores usually have Cars fabric... we had custom ties made for the groomsmen and fathers when our youngest son got married last March.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great idea from John in Missouri - you might be able to find Cars iron on transfers that you could apply to a regular solid tie.

Thanks, John!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you to everyone who has spent time and helped out with the tie idea. Hope there are no hard feelings, but I am going to forgo the tie and wear a cars t-shirt matching the pall bearers with my suit coat. I am, however, going to use the idea that several members have offered and wear cars buttons, just not on a tie. Thanks again!

Comment

One more thought — you could always take some of the cardbacks, and cut and glue them into the shape of a tie. Not sure how flexible it would be to wear, but it would certainly be unique!

Comment

Working...
          X