.99c Kmart Sale On Cars Singles!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .99c Kmart Sale On Cars Singles!

Found at T5 thought I would share here with those who didnt read...
    Kmart has a sale on all singles for .99cents! Now sure we all know Kmart has no singles for the most part, but this is great for price matching at Target, Walmart and so on!
    Sale runs from 3/24 to 3/30...Happy Hunting!!
    Also funny they show a 2013 single, yet they havent had any yet....maybe they are coming?????
    Here's a pic of the ad if you want to print it out:

Last edited by Scavenger; 03-23-2013, 12:40 PM.

Thank you for the heads up, Scavenger...Maybe now they'll finally clear out old Kmart racers and Finn McMissile.

The ad says Cars2 basic singles...

Interesting point on the ad showing a 2013 McQueen with Cone... Meijer had a sale on launchers at $4.99... the ad showed Lewis Hamilton and Miguel Camino... they never got any but the first 4 (McQueen, Nigel, Max, and Shu)... stores print ads using images that Mattel gives them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The ad shows that underneath the big black $.99 Cars are also having a BOGO half off sale! Does that mean that we could get some Singles for as little as $.50?

Comment

With Kmart, you never know... My interpretation is that Cars2 Cars are 99 cents each and the other Cars are buy one get one half off...hopefully I'll be able to take the ad out of town on Friday and get some new Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My interpretation is all singles are 99c and all other cars toys are buy 1 get 1 half off. But its all gonna come down to whoever has to approve the price match's interpretation!!

Comment

Just got back from a spin around town. Kmart cars singles are .99. Every other Cars line is Buy 1, get 1/2 off. Picked up a Roger space shuttle for $12, finally.

Target customer service was a pain in the ass. The Kmart ad says Cars2. Target didn't want to let me buy any of the 2013 white cards. I had to point out that the Mcqueen with cone was on a white card in the ad. They were specifically looking for Cars2 on the card back. Pretty much trying to find a reason to deny the price match.

Comment

Meijer not only matched the 99 cent price but also included their buy 2 get 1 free that's in their ad... they had just put out a fresh case D... I had to buy a newpaper ($1.50) to get the ad to show them... and I had to turn the ad in... I got 12 on my first trip and 12 more a little later:

When I went to Kmart and showed them their ad, they gave me 50% off the 99 cent price... not much in the way of stock (all pegwarmers) at all but I did buy 32 Cars at 49 cents plus tax each... I also picked up several copies of this week's ad.

It will be Friday before I get a chance to look out of town or check Walmart... we're under a winter storm warning until 2 pm tomorrow.

Comment

Great finds Cac! I'm defiantly going to check my Walmart tomorrow and use this ad, hopefully I can find a case F.

Comment

If anyone gets any spare I'm happy to purchase any 2013 cars

Comment

I went to my walmart today and showed them the Ad, they said the cars were only .99 after you purchase the first one for normal price.. That was a horrible Walmart.

Comment

Hunter - it sounds to me as if your Walmart (and a few other stores I've heard about) don't want to honor their store matching price policy on new Cars that people want to purchase... I've heard from others that Target is no longer honoring a price matching policy.

I'm going to try a few other stores later this week.

Comment

Found remnants of case F at Target this morning, was able to get a price match with kmart ad.

Comment

nice find and price kk&pp

Comment

It's amazing what a 1 week sale on Cars will do for us... I stopped at the Walmart in Effingham, Illinois yesterday... found most of a singles case D... and at $3.88 each, I left them all.

Had I found case F, I would have bought them.

I've not been to any stores today... I'm interested in finding out if your stores have restocked, and if so, what they've restocked since the sale is over.

Comment

Chris, i hit all my kmarts today and they are all just about completely empty so that's great news. New stock should come this week and they were jammed and I mean jammed with pegwarmers and Walmart hasn't restocked anything since three case D's unless you count the single case F that I found Wednesday that never made it to the pegs. After my failed attempt at getting some extra case D cars there with the kmart ad I tried again with F and won that time got them all for 99 cents!!

Comment

Working...
                              X