A Very Special Thank You From Ethan's Grammie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Special Thank You From Ethan's Grammie

The following is posted by permission of Patricia Wasson Stark, Ethan Davies' Grammie and Eli's Mom... She posted it on our Facebook page; I know that some of you who contributed to the McQueen and Mater Memorial for Ethan may not use Facebook, so I asked if I could post this here.

"Hi, I'm Ethan Davies' Grammie. (Eli's Mom.) I just want to thank EVERYONE, but especially Chris Carter for all you've done for our family. We feel the love and so appreciate it! Guests at the funeral were thrilled to receive the Mater and McQueen gifts. May God bless you all! ♥

Ethan also loved the moon. This sketch was done by Tom Halverson of Ethan as the moon watching over his twin siblings, Maya and Mason. (Notice them playing with McQueen.) Again, thank you so much!"

"I might add that when we walked outside with the casket to the hearse, there was the moon shining down on us all at 6 p.m.! Need I say the majority of us had tears streaming down our cheeks. We will miss our little buddy."

Thank you to all who contributed to this by donating Cars or money for Cars... This was a group effort by many caring members of our Cars community... I know that Mater and McQueen mean much more to me today than they did several months ago...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

that is beautiful. I definetly wish I could have helped out with a donation of sorts

Eli's family is still in my prayers and thoughts

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
    X