Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Chase is Back!!! Have fun Hunting :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want, i want, i want,i want,i .........................

Comment

So rumor is that he's available in the upcoming Case R. It'll be interesting to see how Mattel will handle distribution this time around. Besides Frosty, Mattel completely failed with all the other Super Chases.

Comment

Yes and another question would be, will these new "super chase" be available everywhere or just the remote regions.
        This is what threw me of this series to begin with....no point collecting any, if you cant have them all.
        or nearly all.

Comment

Whoever took the picture completely missed including the lower right if the cardback. I am curious what the number is and how many Super Chases to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
            Whoever took the picture completely missed including the lower right if the cardback. I am curious what the number is and how many Super Chases to expect.
            that can be arranged
            i will ask my friend to retake a picture later .. give me some time k (:

I hope it has a number there

Comment

i'd be surprised if there is a number as that would set a limit on the number they could release

Comment

the number is 4000, the answer is just in previous post.

Comment

Not how many produced. How many different cars in the set.

Comment

I agree with yuffie... while I'd like to see the entire card, I can't see them putting a number which would limit how many different Super Chase Cars will be released... unless they say 6 (as an example) for 2013 and start up again with a new cardback for 2014... I better not give them any ideas...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                      that can be arranged
                      i will ask my friend to retake a picture later .. give me some time k (:

I hope it has a number there

Great, and me too!

Comment

Yeah loke that one but will ne expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                          Yes and another question would be, will these new "super chase" be available everywhere or just the remote regions.
                          This is what threw me of this series to begin with....no point collecting any, if you cant have them all.
                          or nearly all.
                          i think this hits the nail right on the head as regards trying to collect cars outside the US

Comment

Great, and me too!
                            Sorry no picture because there is no number scheme attached to it

Comment

This has to be some kind of joke. Thanks for reporting this, Wintermelon, but I wish Mattel would just cut it out with the exclusive Super Chase stuff.

Comment

While I like the cars, the Super Chase idea is ridiculous. It's hard enough hunting down new 2013 cars over here let alone a new Super Chase!

Comment

Working...
                                X