Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Star Wars Cars - May 18 - They are here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Star Wars Cars - May 18 - They are here!

For all you Star Wars and Cars fans.... this may be great news... Met has a great new post on TakeFiveADay about the Star Wars Cars series:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/03/...xar-cars-wars/

May 17 through June 9 at Disney World in Orlando (Florida) and Disney Land (California)... supposedly won't be at the Disney Store website.

Anyone going to Disney during that time? Even though they are 1:43 Disney Store scale... I want them all!

Please check out Met's great post on TakeFiveADay that includes pictures:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Pretty cool

Comment

i was fairly non-plussed when i saw the original pictures but in the 'metal' they do look quite cool - if they don't go for silly money on ebay could be tempted

Comment

Ooooh. Those are nice

Comment

Ooooooooo yes, i must find these for my son dylan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone please..;

Comment

I may have to revert to the D(isney)ark S(tore)ide of the force,these do look too good to pass on

Comment

OMG I will be in Disney Orlando from 24th May so I will be on the hunt for these and if I do find I will of course bring back what I can for my friends on here.

Comment

nice bring on all the star wars charcters lol

Comment

After re-reading the post, my understanding is that these are going to be available in Orlando first. Possible at the Hollywood Studios in Los Angeles at the same time? Then they will make their way to the parks?

The Hollywood Studios tickets are $89 by themselves.

Comment

well i am going to Disney in August, I hope they are still around then!
                    I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm sure they will be at the big Disney Store at Downtown Disney in Orlando. You don't need a Theme Park ticket to go there. I'm not sure how Disney Land is set up in California though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Well in Cali, the Downtown Disney stores didn't carry any of the Star Wars/Disney action figures. I believe they are labeled park exclusive.

Comment

These are totally awesome! Better start saving (for a holiday or eBay prices!!!!).

Comment

Not long now *drool*, couple of weeks or so.

God knows what the eBay prices will be for these 1:43 beauties, just hoping it doesn't involve selling any spare body parts.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...item4ac454717e
                              This guy is taking pre orders.

Comment

Working...
                              X