We rate them just above Lenticulars ! Lane Mates / SHORT CARDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We rate them just above Lenticulars ! Lane Mates / SHORT CARDS

I was looking on a KOOOL site that was foriegn like, but it had all the Pic's of the cars on Blister Pack. I saw in the Cars 2 ( Short card ) that thier is a Aston Martin, and a Fillmore W/ Headset. I also still have not been able to get a Axlerod on the Short card. What is up with that, I never knew these where made ? Thanks for any info ** like some cool artical with Pic's of all the Cars on Blister and the Front and back are showen. Then info of What case, When it was 1st issued, and how it ranks in the game. I wish I had the time to put that all together for you, but 3 boys and wife that thinks I should Sell them all. Have fun collecting like looking back over the collection and find a new rinkle of collecting the same series. Thebreezz !
    Last edited by thebreezz; 04-01-2013, 02:01 PM. Reason: Forgot my name

I bought a few Lane Mates back in the WOC and ROR days... It had to be a Car I wanted (Sheriff, Wingo) or one that I didn't have many of (Sally with Cone, Mario Andretti)...

I saw Miles Axelrod a few times as a Lane Mate but didn't buy it...had too many of them on normal cardback.

I'll do some investigating and see what I can come up with.

And you're not the only one with a family who thinks you need to reduce the size of your collection, lol...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The Nigel Gearsley and Fillmore Short Cards are fake. The Miles one is real. Here's a pic of it with some other Cars Take Flights.

Comment

Working...
      X