WoW did I just see that!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW did I just see that!!!

Earlier on this morning, while heading out for Easter Monday I saw this......Truly awesome, I think its Leroy's cousin....

Have any off you guys captured any images such as this out on the road?
    i thought it most amusing and had to wrk through my smartfone to get the shot whilst driving

Great picture, Ru5ty! I wonder if that's Larry Traffik, Leroy's cousin?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that is so crazy

Comment

I've seen lots of mattresses, the one that really made me scratch my head was a Prius pulling a trailer... not sure what THAT guy was thinking.

Comment

Saw Ramone one day...

Comment

thats a rover 75 and the photo is taken at tillysburn roundabout, it looks as if youre heading to bangor, as the lane the rover is in goes to the big tescos, no doubt you called in on the way home

can anyone name the cars in ru5tys wing mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              thats a rover 75 and the photo is taken at tillysburn roundabout, it looks as if youre heading to bangor, as the lane the rover is in goes to the big tescos, no doubt you called in on the way home

can anyone name the cars in ru5tys wing mirror?
              Theres a Seat Leon, VW Golf and what looks like a black BMW 3 Series. In the opposite lane theres what looks like a Vauxhall (think its a New style Corsa)

Comment

Ha, play this game with Enzo Jr when out driving. We see a lot of Axelrods (same colour even) and Fillmores as well as Acers (pretty much any green crappy hatchback to be fair).

Comment

Working...
                X