London Taxi aka Chauncy Fares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Taxi aka Chauncy Fares

Just curious if this character was ever made as a (more to scale) Mattel 1:55 or not?

Never seen before in any sort of diecast (or plastic) range, but couldn't pass up and well, Sir Topper needed a new friend...

p.s. the little guy loves the fact Chauncy and his mates beat the crap out of Grem and Acer. Even funnier that it's not because they're evil henchmen but just because they spill Chauncy's pint (he's a bit young to understand the concept of 'karma'...)

Comment

I'm sure I saw a pic of him in a 1:55 ad somewhere but never in the flesh. Some of the other guys would know for deffo tho

Comment

i don't think he has been released or even shown as a mattel diecast yet

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          i don't think he has been released or even shown as a mattel diecast yet
          Here is my Mattel version. No release date as yet.

Comment

thanks pirelliboy

Comment

There is an unreleased Chauncy Fares that one of our China members has (lovemini) who got it from the backdoor. Where did you get yours Enzo? It looks massive

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                There is an unreleased Chauncy Fares that one of our China members has (lovemini) who got it from the backdoor. Where did you get yours Enzo? It looks massive
                It's a Disney Store single so presumably 1:43 but yeah, it's massive!

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                  Here is my Mattel version. No release date as yet.
                  Wow, so it does exist as some sort of back door/prototype? Take it that's just your desk lamp that makes it look navy blue

And you're killing me with Barry and the gorgeous SDCC Tokyo Mater (metallic with flames!) just casually lurking in the background. Drool.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                    Wow, so it does exist as some sort of back door/prototype? Take it that's just your desk lamp that makes it look navy blue
                    No, It is a strange kind of dark blue. Not navy though.

Comment

cc.jpg
                      If you don't look clearly, you will think is green in colour.
                      actually it is a dark blue leaning towards green.

I hope there is no theme for our forum.
                      The colour looks like the blue font that is used.

Thread: "London Taxi aka Chauncy Fares" <- this blue colour but darker

Comment

Working...
                      X