Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New uk royal mail pricing.

Anybody seen this yet?

As of yesterday the prices have increased as well as limiting the size of the parcel.
    There is a new height restriction on small parcels of 80mm(8cm).a carded deluxe will not fit in this size of package.

Small parcels up to 1kg now cost £2.60 2nd class and £3.00 for 1st class and £3.70 and £4.10 for the signed for services.
    Medium parcels (height over 80mm) and up to 1kg now cost £5.20 2nd class and £5.65 for 1st class and £6.30 and £6.75 for the signed for services.

So in essence if you want to send a carded deluxe in mainland uk,the minimum it will cost would be £5.20 for 2nd class post.

So for carded collectors when purchasing from eBay please be aware that a request for a box is going to incur extra costs.

This marks the end of me using rip off royal mail services and have now signed up for Hermes parcel delivery.

This marks collecting carded stuff is getting tougher and tougher for me
    Thanks for the news... It sure is sad to hear that

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Jason... Do those same height restrictions impact international shipping as well? I know that there have been several Cars that I received from the UK (or other countries) including El Materdor, Chuck Choke Cables, and Brian Parks Motors... and as wintermelon said, it's getting tougher to collect carded Cars... especially if you have to rely on friends in other countries.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found this out the hard way, posted an item for a uk member to be told my 1 single car would cost £5.20 in the same transaction I could send 3 deluxe cars to Australia for £10 add that one up, in total they took me for just short of £40 postage for 5 parcels

Comment

Working...
        X