Upcoming singles case releases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming singles case releases

Cars cases have been released fairly quickly the last few months... and it looks like the tentative assortments of the next several cases have been released... I received an e-mail from Earl and Steffanie from JMDL Toys mentioning they have posted upcoming assortments on their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/jmdltoys/notes

Click View Full Note at bottom to see entire note.

I know that some of you may not use Facebook - I'll post case assortments here:

Y0471-999G "Case G" - new: Darrell Cartrip with Headset and Chase Miles Axelrod with Hood Up... First release of Mama Topolino as a single... Returning - Edwin Kranks and Sputter Stop

Francesco Bernoulli x 3
    Max Schnell x 2
    Darrell Cartrip with Headset x 3
    Cactus McQueen x 3
    Mater x 2
    Sputter Stop x 3
    Charlie Checker x 1
    Mama Topolino x 2
    Miles Axelrod with Hood Up (Chase) x 1
    You the Bomb Mater x 1
    Edwin Kranks x 3

Y0471-999H "Case H" - new: Snot Rod with Flames, Girl on Bridge #1, Victor Paveone, Chase Guido's Dance partner... Rip Clutchgoneski returns... Vern makes a debut on 2013 cardback... Rip Clutchgoneski returns... (I know I already said that)... Looks like a pretty good case assortment to me.

Rip Clutchgoneski x 1
    Lewis Hamilton x 2
    Lightning McQueen with Cone x 2
    Cruisin' McQueen x 2
    Snot Rod with Flames x 2
    Kabuto x 2
    Suki - Girl on Bridge #1 x 1 (*May be Ichigo. Harumi was Girl on Bridge #2)
    Race Tow Truck Tom x 1
    Flo x 1
    Body Shop Ramone x 1
    Security Guard Finn x 1
    Grem with Weapon x 1
    Tubbs Pacer x 1
    Guido's Dance Partner (Chase) x 1
    Vern x 1
    Yellow Jag in Stands (Victor Paveone) x 2
    Brand New Mater x 1
    Lightning Ramone x 1

Y0471-999J "Case J" - new: Brent Mustangburger with Headset, Leaf Lightning McQueen, Maurice... good to see Franca in there... First release of Donna Pits on the 2013 cardback (previously a Final Lap single)

Brent Mustangberger with Headset x 1
    David Hobbscapp with Headset x 1
    Leaf Lightning McQueen x 3
    Wingo with Flames x 2
    Sheriff x 2
    The King x 2
    Fillmore x 2
    Finn McMissile x 1
    Victor H. x 1
    Franca x 1
    Mama Topolino x 1
    Donna Pitts x 1
    Red Guy in Stands (Maurice) x 2
    You The Bomb Mater x 2
    Greta x 1
    Hank Halloween Murphy x 1

Y0471-999K "Case K" - This may be the twin version of case J - Contestant #2 may be the Super Chase... case K shows 2 Leaf Lightning McQueen as opposed to 3... that's the only difference I see.

Brent Mustangberger with Headset x 1
    David Hobbscapp with Headset x 1
    Leaf Lightning McQueen x 2
    Wingo with Flames x 2
    Sheriff x 2
    The King x 2
    Fillmore x 2
    Finn McMissile x 1
    Victor H. x 1
    Franca x 1
    Mama Topolino x 1
    Donna Pitts x 1
    Red Guy in Stands (Maurice) x 2
    You The Bomb Mater x 2
    Greta x 1
    Hank Halloween Murphy x 1
    Contestant #2 (*May be Hiroaki)

Y0471-999L "Case L" - new: Boost with Flames, Mark Wheelsen, Girl on Bridge #3... the debut of RPM #64 and Jeff Gorvette on the 2013 cardback...

Miguel Camino x 1
    Jeff Gorvette x 2
    Shu Todoroki x 1
    Cactus McQueen x 1
    Snot Rod with Flames x 1
    Boost with Flames x 3
    Girl on Bridge #3 x 1 - Chase
    RPM x 1
    Lightning McQueen x 3
    Marlon "Clutches" McKay x 1
    Luigi & Guido x 2
    Dusty x 1
    Vern x 1
    Mark Wheelsen Ford Mondeo x 2
    Holley Shiftwell with Screen x 2
    Sally x 1

As far as expected release dates are concerned. we may see G at the end of April...

I bought the 2012 cases containing the Super Chase Cars from JMDL Toys in order to collect the Super Chases... I'll probably do the same with the 2013 Super Chase Cars... Will you?

Thank you for the heads up about the case assortments, JMDL Toys!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thank you for posting these Chris!

Comment

Thanks very excited.

Comment

Thanks Chris!!!

Comment

Thanks for posting this.
          I wish I had gotten Case P when it first hit.
          My wife won't tell me what she paid for it (it was a gift) but don't really care

Comment

it's good to see most (if not all) the cars that were in the first two cases that didn't reach the uk are being repeated in these ones

Comment

great info

Comment

nice info chris!!!
                i'm also thinking to do the same with the new super chase package!!!

Comment

Some notes to add.

Mama Topolino is also new to 2013 Case G.

Case K is the twin of Case J, not H.

Girl on Bridge #1 is Suki.

Donna Pitts is new for 2013 to Cases J and K

Jeff Gorvette is new to 2013 in Case L

Girl on Bridge is Ichigo who is also a Chase according to the Mattel poster. I guess that means that there are two different Chases in Case L? And I'm surprised that there are 3 Boost w/ Flames in Case L since he's a Chase. Not that I'm complaining haha, but normally there's only 1 to a Case.

Comment

Great to see all four main Tunerz with flames, not holding my breath to see them in the plastic/metal reality though.

And my brain continues to play cruel games with me by reading Mama Topolino as Mama Bernoulli, aargh...

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                      Some notes to add.

Mama Topolino is also new to 2013 Case G.

Case K is the twin of Case J, not H.

Girl on Bridge #1 is Suki.

Donna Pitts is new for 2013 to Cases J and K

Jeff Gorvette is new to 2013 in Case L

Girl on Bridge is Ichigo who is also a Chase according to the Mattel poster. I guess that means that there are two different Chases in Case L? And I'm surprised that there are 3 Boost w/ Flames in Case L since he's a Chase. Not that I'm complaining haha, but normally there's only 1 to a Case.
                      i think they are pushing out all the cars releases early so they can devote the rest of the year to planes diecast

Comment

One last note is that Boost with Flames is actually not a Chase, which makes sense since he is 3 to a Case. Ichigo is the only Chase in Case L.

Comment

I guess Mildred Bylane will be out by end of the year
                          Still waiting

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for the comments... you make many good points... We could see the same thing with the release of Planes that we saw with Cars2 when Mattel put all their focus on Cars2 at the expense of Cars - hopefully this roll out will work better for retailers and collectors.

I spent the last 3 days in St. Louis with my wife and 3 of our grandchildren... I didn't get much time at all to devote to Cars; I went to 0 stores in St. Louis and did not get to meet up with a friend that I'd hoped to meet up with... so much for finding Case F singles in a store...

The kids enjoyed the Arch and museum, the St. Louis Science Center, and the St. Louis Zoo as well as swimming in the hotel pool.

I'll make the corrections.

2012 cases E and G included multiple Chase Cars (Becky Wheelin and Officer Murakarmi)... 2012 case P included not only 2 Super Chases but also Chase Sir Harley Gassup, Chase Fabrizio, and Chase Alex Vandel... so multiple Chase Cars in a case is possible... with Mattel, we never know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Agree with carslover
                              Instead of worry about the remaining months for 2013...
                              I rather look ahead on 2014. By the time, when Planes toys are released we have maybe 3-4 months left until 2014 arrives (assume Planes arrive late spring).
                              I do not think that will impact too much on the 2013 mainline. What need to be done will be produce by then.
                              Furthermore, based on the reaction, 2013 mainline seems like moving quite well.

My concern is whether Mattel will bring anything new to Cars 1 on 2014 calendar?? If yes.. how many will be new character and how many will be re-release?
                              Just ask yourself how many new Cars 1 were released or schedule to release by this year? This makes me worry whether Mattel still care about Cars 1 or just using Cars 1 as a milking tool to prolong the line..
                              So far 2013 is a great year where Mattel concentrates on bringing us new Cars 2 diecast..
                              So will 2014 going to be the same or begin to slow down a little with both old and new?
                              2014 is not too far from now.. only 6 months left
                              Just imagine some themes will be recycled and maybe a few new cars will be added to it. Will these eventually become the peg warmers of 2011 and 2012? As great as 2013 is i still think Mattel cleverly used Cars 1 to replace those Cars 2 pegwarmers as singles.
                              Last edited by wintermelon; 04-04-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X