fiinn mc missle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiinn mc missle

have to say this is my least favourite character in the movie and also in diecast form, however today I bought the one piece version in asda for 3 quid
    quite a nice model, but not perfect, however it is a vast improvement on the original.
    there are quite a lot of little differences when comparing the original, the one piece and the 2 piece security guard version (and I assume the 2013 security version is one piece too and different again)
    its strange, the bonnet badge, ok... the hood badge is blue on the original and black on the new version- wonder why?

ps

carla veloso, does she come in a one piece now? never got round the checking this out myself

Roger sounds like you have too much time on your hands lol.....

Comment

The one piece Finn McMissile is a huge improvement over the 2 piece version in my opinion... the same thing holds true for the Security Guard Finn McMissile... We first saw Finn as a one piece in the Target London Rescue 12 pack - some were one piece, some were 2 piece.

I was under the impression that the Finn from 2013 singles case F were all one piece - however, I found (and bought) a 2 piece Finn from a case F last Saturday... I'll add photos.

And to answer your PS question... I'll have to look for my Kmart silver racer series Carla.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Pretty sure shes a one piece...happened to have her handy, just came in mail today!

uploadfromtaptalk1365728144634.jpg

Comment

There's been many a variation with the badge on Finn's boot & bonnet.
          http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/sreply/2...-for-the-board

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            There's been many a variation with the badge on Finn's boot & bonnet.
            http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/sreply/2...-for-the-board
            Great photos, GotFrank... now if I may ask a couple of questions...

What is Finn's boot?

What is Finn's bonnet?

His boot is obviously not the same as the boot on the Impound Chase Cars (McQueen, Boost, Snot Rod, DJ, and Wingo)...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Boot = Trunk
              Bonnet = Hood
              It's a UK~US thing.

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                Boot = Trunk
                Bonnet = Hood
                It's a UK~US thing.
                Thank you, pirelliboy!

Since Finn is British and you've explained it now it makes sense...

Comment

Here are my photos showing both 2 piece and (unibody) 1 piece Finn McMissile on the 2013 cardback:

2 piece - cardback looks nice in my opinion, Car does not.

1 piece - I like how both the cardback and Car look:

I'll add photos of the Security Guard Finn and Lights and Sounds Finns (Finn and Spy Finn)...

Comment

The regular Single Carla Veloso was available as a unibody in Case H and its twin Case V. I don't own one as I never actually saw that Case in my area but I believe cac1959 has one since he bought the full Case H.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                      The regular Single Carla Veloso was available as a unibody in Case H and its twin Case V. I don't own one as I never actually saw that Case in my area but I believe cac1959 has one since he bought the full Case H.
                      I saw one today in the alex vandel, otis and suki case. It is unibody.

Comment

Working...
                      X