No announcement yet.

PCD custom racer update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, at last. Great paint job and also love the "dentist visit" expression, the sort Mattel really should have put on Carla with Flames.

Comment

Yeah, he's a lot happier in Chris' signature. LOL

And thanks to all. As for cost of one... When I make custom Cars I find neither I nor the buyer are usually happy with the price. But Chris is looking into getting a number of these made. And the more made & sold the lower the cost\price. Also there may be a change from metallic fleck to a Ransburg style paint job.

But in case anyone is wondering what I charge to make a custom like this. I'd be fifty-ish dollars. Maybe a little less for this one in particular since I've already worked up the graphics for it.
      Last edited by GotFrank; 12-18-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Id say that's a great price - you're not making anything at that price though with the man hours put into design etc.
        Last edited by All4Mase; 12-18-2013, 02:59 AM.
        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Looks fantastic!!!

Comment

Glad to see people like the custom racer... it's been a long time coming, and we've still got some work to do as far as converting the decals to a different (program) format... we are looking into having a batch made - details will be coming when we get that far... we want to make a little bit of money to help pay for the website fees and for upcoming expenses but we want to give those of you who are part of PCD the opportunity to add one to your collection.

I want to thank MrBrownstone and especially Peter McQueen for their work on the general design and Got Frank for his work on bringing the general design to life.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow, what a cool custom. Number 11 because PCD started in 2011? Are more donor Max Schnells needed?

Comment

Yes on the 2011, not sure om the donors just yet. Still working out who & where they will be made.
                And thanks!

Comment

I have tons of Max in stores all around me, so if you need them for the racers, just say the word.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Clearys attempt at a custom.

Comment

Just say the word and I will grab a few max's as well to offer up
                      I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not to start a whole page of dittos, but I already probably have at least 20-30 Max's so just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post

Clearys attempt at a custom.
                          Haha! I bet he loved that!
                          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                            Prototype in da house!!!!

Thanks for lookin'!
                            Simply fantastic work Gotfrank
                            the paintwork is stunning I must admit
                            Becoming a reality and can't wait see the finished version

Comment

This is a fabulous looking Car!
                              Great work Josh/Design Crew!! And I would love to see it in a ransburg finish as well!!
                              I will say at first glance I thought the eyes looked a tad on the big side, but after looking at the super chases it appears to be right on par with them!

oh and the background of the photo shoot looks fantastic!!

Comment

A must have for my collection! Fantastic work team. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X