They are here - new Kmart Deluxe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
    Found three cases on the pegs at my local Kmart this morning only one fan mater though unfortunately!

nice find scavenger
    my kmart had one peg for deluxes and the section is about 1/3 the size of yours

Comment

Found three cases on the pegs at my local Kmart this morning only one fan mater though unfortunately!

Well 8 days ago today I wrote the post above...I have gone back to that store 1 other time between now and then and at that time nothing had moved...today I went back and still exactly the same thing nothing moved! But thats not why I am updating my post! Like I wrote before I only found 1 Fran Fan Mater out of the 3 cases they put out and 2 Elvis and I assumed someone came along and bought them!! Well I was wrong...they were sitting on the top shelf the whole time partially blocked by a micro drifter playset!! So yeah scored 2 more FFM's today!!!

The Mama 4 pack I picked up for Enzo today as well! :-)
      Last edited by Scavenger; 06-18-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Way to dig man!! Nice work Scavenger!!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
          Way to dig man!! Nice work Scavenger!!
          Thanks man..I was REAL CLOSE to walking out without them again, I went to the other end of the aisle to look through the Hot Wheels as I had surrendered my search already! It was on my way back up the aisle that they caught my eye!!

Comment

Thanks man..I was REAL CLOSE to walking out without them again, I went to the other end of the aisle to look through the Hot Wheels as I had surrendered my search already! It was on my way back up the aisle that they caught my eye!!
            You know ... some one might have hid them up there to come back for them later .... wouldn't be the first time!

Comment

Maybe, but they were lined up pretty perfect up there...if you look at the pics the pegs were packed, I think they ran out of room and put them there.

Comment

Maybe, but they were lined up pretty perfect up there...if you look at the pics the pegs were packed, I think they ran out of room and put them there.
                True, true ... but 2 cars from 2 different cases .... and they BOTH happen to be the chase?? You know what Fillmore would say!! lolol either way TOTALLY AWESOME !!

Comment

great find scavenger

Comment

nice finds! You're a lucky man!!
                    My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Working...
                    X