A little help with a target receipt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help with a target receipt?

I have a Target receipt from a month or so back and I'm not sure what it is for.

087071964 Disney Cars2 $7.99

Was this a two-pack or maybe a deluxe? Anyone have one they can reference?

Thanks!

087-07-1964 was a Cars2 Deluxe (oversized) item.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Could it have been on a 2013 card or only PC? I can't think of any deluxe cars that I have gotten on a PC card for some time besides the $0.99 Kmart sale.

Comment

Krate Rainson-Wash was accidentally priced the same as a Deluxe at Target a while back. Maybe that's it?

Comment

I've not seen any 2013 Deluxe at any Target stores I've been to... that DPCI was created for the Cars2 product line... I don't know if they are still using it for the 2013 Deluxe or not...

Can anyone else help out? If you've bought a Deluxe on 2013 cardback at Target, please let us know... you can scan it at their scanners to see the DPCI number.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The Targets around here have had lots of the 2013 Deluxe cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              The Targets around here have had lots of the 2013 Deluxe cars.
              If you can take one to one of the scanners, it will list the DPCI number as well as the price and if there are any more in stock... and as Fillmore1234 mentioned, for quite a while Target did have Krate Rainson-Wash entered in their system as a Deluxe...

Comment

It was definately not Krate. I'll try scanning Dustin Mellows and see what happens.

Comment

In case anyone was looking for the info: Dustin Mellows was the same DCPI number.

Comment

Working...
                  X