Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Masters Weekend in Orlando, FL this weekend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hood ornament... but the living vegetation Mater and McQueen just seems so wrong to me...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

AWESOME hood ornament!! And did you buy that picture that looks like Ramone and Flo?? I dont think I could have resisted on that one!!

Comment

If money was no object, I would have had one of EVERYTHING!! LOL The hood ornament was my number one choice.... the artwork was amazing as well, though! I forgot to mention, the Mater, McQueen and Finn were there as they had been for previous events. Pictures of them are earlier in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
          Hi everyone! Field reporter jestrjef checking in after visiting Car Masters Weekend in Orlando, FL at Downtown Disney!! The jestrfamily had a few things to do Saturday morning and early afternoon, so were not about to get to DTD until close to 5pm. Little did we know it was going to be POURING ... gotta love Florida Summer weather! On top of that the event were supposed to run until 6 pm ... plenty of time, or so we thought.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2389[/ATTACH]

The rain encouraged them to shut down most things early but as we were arriving, some of the show cars were heading home for the evening ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2390[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2391[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2392[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2393[/ATTACH]
          That red car (not the Fiat) is a beauty. Was initially given a Dodge Challenger coupe as a rental when we were at Disney Car Care, would have loved driving that thing around for 3 weeks but with the two kids it wouldn't have been practical so had to swap for a 4 door Nissan.

Comment

Great pics jestrjef!! As always its great to read your field reports & check out your pics! Would have been awesome to meet Chip Foose! Still waitin for Overhaulin' to make over my Nissan Pulsar & turn it into a masterpiece! Lol. Or I'll be happy with a Foose rendering =). Nice Fathers Day present you got too!!!

Comment

great photos, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
              X