Prized possession.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prized possession.

What's your most prized Cars possession.

my 1 of 300 JL truck

DSCN2977.jpg

Comment

Gotta be a tie:

Disney Movie Rewards lighted sign.

Fatory unathorized Ver.2 Red Ransburg.

Comment

Good question... I'm not sure that I'll be able to pick just one... but if I have to pick just one, I'd probably say my Speedway of the South set... when I got that, that's when I became a full-fledged Cars-a-holic.

Nice sign, GotFrank... I still need to put mine up on the wall...

And not a Cars possession but a prized Cars memory... going shopping with my grandson at Meijer when he was almost 4 and seeing Cars on the pegs... we had just seen the move a few weeks earlier... "Look Papaw, Cars... Lightning McQueen... Sally... Lizzie... Mater... you need to buy them"... And the rest is history.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My is 1-50 PC Cards.

Comment

I guess Rip, since that was about the only highly desired car I actually found on the pegs...although my boy has really done a number on the paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              I guess Rip, since that was about the only highly desired car I actually found on the pegs...although my boy has really done a number on the paint job.
              Every time I see a Car with a paint chip, I remind myself that first and foremost Cars are toys meant to be enjoyed, and over the years my grandchildren and I spent a lot of time playing with Cars... one time they got a hold of a custom Apple and chipped the paint; I'll get another one and move that one to the play pile.

One time I had a friend who's grandson opened a Car he didn't have from one of her bookcases... it turned out to be a Walmart 8 Ghostlight Ramone with the New snipe... fortunately a Walmart 35 miles away had several and I was able to send one to her to replace it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Probably have to be Bubba since he stayed on my Wants list for over a year and a half before I was able to set up a trade for him.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I have a few, the ones I wanted the most!

Here they are: Damaged Mood Springs, Frank, Chuy, Lighting Storm LMQ (SDCC), Bubba, Todd Pizza truck, Bessie,...
                  And so on (Hard to make a choise)

And I forgot to mention my Apple Car... and oh no can't say I made a small selection :-s

Comment

Those are some nice cars King Andy and bobby jack. And some great memories Chris. And Ferris I would love to find Rip on the pegs.

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                      Those are some nice cars King Andy and bobby jack. And some great memories Chris. And Ferris I would love to find Rip on the pegs.
                      Hopefully you will get that chance with case H!

Comment

And my 3 super chases. And blue ransburg finn. #34 acer with torch (overseas). And pending #38 Celine Dephare and silver HH lightning mcqueen. (Overseas). Tokyo Mater.
                        Last edited by Clearysdad19; 06-16-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

The SDCC cars, Tokyo Mater, Suds Mater, Barry Diesel and Rescue Squad Mater with Dalmatian Mia & Tia...

Comment

I don't have one prized Car possession but some of my favourites are SDCC Rescue Mater, DS Tractor Tippin Set, DS Tunerz with neon lights.

My full set of haulers collection is worth a mention as well.

Comment

I dont know what my most prized is...but i really like the Radiator Springs Chase Gift Pack i picked up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X