Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming soon... how would you like to win an Ivan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine thanks bombom77

Comment

Wow...bombom77 clearly has some talent! So many good ones!

Comment

Wow...guess I can't go on vacation, one week away and you miss out on a lot of stuff...a lot of very cool signatures...is it too late to ask for help bombom77??

Comment

bombom77 is a man on a mission! Looking good clearysdad!!

Comment

Never too late my friend. I enjoy the challenge! Drop me a pm

Comment

Just finished mine...

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
              Fred Rogers

Comment

Opps... guess I still have time to start. Not sure how well it will turn out with my slow old computer. Challenge accepted.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Let's see if this works...apparently not.

I made a .png. It was 670 pixels tall. I uploaded it to photobucket. I copied the URL into the "Insert Image" under "Edit Signature". Not showing up. What am I doing wrong?
                  Last edited by bsmith13; 06-30-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I'm looking at your signature image, bsmith13... I can bring it up in a browser tab (I'm using Firefox)... I'll look at your profile and make sure all settings are OK (I had to reset another member's settings to default a week or so ago).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome contest....can't wait to see everyone's. I will of course be asking for assistance!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Lovin' the new signature cac! It could still use a few small tweaks, and I can't help but notice the sneak peek of the PCD racer! It looks awesome!

Comment

Well, here it is, it took hours to do...yes, i said hours. This computer is a Windows XP and used Microsoft paint to do it. Its not perfect but I like it. I will probably fix some things change it from Minis Dj and Wingo to something recent.
                          Last edited by DjB; 07-01-2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

What I had to do was click the IMG button next to the picture on Photobucket and it will say "Copied" then just right click paste in the edit signature box.

Originally posted by bsmith13 View Post
                            Let's see if this works...apparently not.

I made a .png. It was 670 pixels tall. I uploaded it to photobucket. I copied the URL into the "Insert Image" under "Edit Signature". Not showing up. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
                              What I had to do was click the IMG button next to the picture on Photobucket and it will say "Copied" then just right click paste in the edit signature box.
                              A helpful suggestion also for your signature is to resize it and change the width to 670. (the height will automatically resize itself so that the image doesn't get distorted.) That way you won't see the yellow bar at the top of your signature. Then save it and use the newly resized photo as your signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                                Lovin' the new signature cac! It could still use a few small tweaks, and I can't help but notice the sneak peek of the PCD racer! It looks awesome!
                                Thanks to BomBom77 for the Cac1959 graphic... Fillmore1234 and all - I'm not done with my signature by any means... and yes, the blue Car is a sneak peak of the PCD racer as of April 15... the last of the high-res graphics are in progress but our designer is having surgery on his right hand tomorrow.

I found out tonight why I couldn't edit in Photobucket like I had previously... Photobucket dropped their agreement with Pixlr.com for using their Editor within Photobucket... I went to the Pixlr.com site and launched the editor.

I'm going to have to install Adobe Creative Suite on one of my computers.

And as far as starting the contest... I'll open the thread up in the next day or so... I had 5 days of training in Indianapolis last week - in addition to my normal work day I spent 3 hours (round trip) between home and Indy every day... and spent 12 hours Saturday taking 2 online classes from start to finish and passing 2 final exams...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X