Week of July 28: US Toys R US store sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week of July 28: US Toys R US store sale

Originally posted by a member of PCD on the PCD Facebook page... and mentioned in an e-mail I received from TRU this morning, US Toys R US stores have all Planes and Cars diecast and playsets on sale:

Buy 1, get 1 50% off.

I have heard that some TRU stores have started to get in case H singles.

I will probably make a road trip next Friday after work - I have to drive 75 miles to get to a TRU store.

Let us know what you find at your Toys R US store (sale does not apply to the website).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Interesting. Nice to see TRU get some new Cars. Nothing beats their $1 a car sale but if you can score RIPs for $4.19 and $2.10 for the second one that's a great deal.

Edit: just got back from TRU - no new Cars - pegs loaded with 2012 Porta Corsa McQueens - over 100 at least. Planes were there but only Dusty was left (the new pegwarmer). Will try again tomorrow as the guy said they are getting more product in.
    Last edited by PopeMobile; 07-28-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

My 3 closest stores have had nada for singles since the $1 sale. I checked one again today, just in case, and they had received the Nick Stickers RSC case and another case of the 2013 checklane singles. No case H in Raleigh, yet.

Comment

Went in yesterday and grabbed a few Case H leftovers and a few RSC's that I'd passed up Friday. Hoping on some new deliveries this week.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
          Went in yesterday and grabbed a few Case H leftovers and a few RSC's that I'd passed up Friday. Hoping on some new deliveries this week.
          I found Donna Pitts and Victor Paveone leftovers from case H. Wish they had Francesca and Snot Rod with Flames too (Ironically, I have found the superchase, but no snot rod. Hrm)

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
          Fred Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X