X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New: Radiator Springs World playset at Toys R US

As posted a few minutes ago by Jupiter23 in the following thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...tore-Purchases

Toys R US has a new exclusive playset called Radiator Springs World... it looks interesting... on the box I see a Cozy Cone, a Tow Mater junk yard, and more... I wonder how well it fits in with the first 4 buildings?

Here are photos, courtesy of jupiter23:

The box:

(Photo used by permission of jupiter23... thank you, jupiter23)

Here's the UPC:

The UPC is 746775250348

Here's the back of the box:

Thank you, jupiter23, for allowing me to use your photos of the Radiator Springs World playset in this thread... I am interested in seeing this in person... I may or may not purchase it... I don't have the skills that GotFrank has to create customs.
    Last edited by cac1959; 08-02-2013, 04:44 PM. Reason: Added photos

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

That's cool. It's a new-new item, right? Not a re-release like the other Radiator Springs Classics stuff?

Comment

Sorry, my standards for Radiator Springs may be a bit too high but.... Ack!

They could have easily put that production effort into Sarge's Or any other building for that matter.

Comment

A friend emailed me and say there is a new wave of RSC singles is out at TRU.
        He told me DJ is the new one from this wave. Can someone confirm on this?

Comment

Thank you, jupiter23 - I have added photos to the lead post.

wintermelon - I will be on the lookout for new RSC items as I go to TRU stores, and I'm sure others will as well... I can see the Tuners being released on the RSC cardback... since we're seeing Tuners with flames in the mainline 2013 series, it's logical (to me) that the regular Tuners could be TRU exclusives.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here is a close up photo of the playset:

The more I look at it, the more it looks like it's not up to the quality of the first 4 playsets... but for those of you who didn't get the first 4 playsets, this might be a nice set.

Comment

Its a simple playset, and giving the cozy cone, Mater's junkyard and the courthouse even a toy form I think is cool, but yeah its simple, but better then nothing haha.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I still don't understand why Mattel wastes their efforts on that yet still doesn't release what we all want.. How hard would it be to release Fillmore's Tent or Sarge's Surplus Hut?? Even at $30 each I'd still be glad that they at least made them..

Comment

I agree with you about Sarge and Filmore's places. Mattel's a big business all about money and with the money they scored from all the Dinaco Convoy bros this weekend, Filmore and Sarge's places are probably the furthest thing from their minds sadly
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                  X