Kmart exclusive 2 packs on Kmart.com and on eBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmart exclusive 2 packs on Kmart.com and on eBay

The Kmart exclusive 2 packs are now listed on Kmart.com and on eBay... You can see photos at the links:

Francesco and crew chief:
    http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...4889011P?mv=rr

McQueen and Fillmore:
    http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...4889014P?mv=rr

This same seller also has Raoul and Carla crew chief 2 packs as well...

Jeff Gorvette and crew chief (John Lassetire)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Pixar-Car...item3cb8e80a6a

I'm not brave enough to order from the Kmart website, but one of my friends did, so hopefully I'll have information for you shortly... I have been expecting to see them in stores before the Kmart collector event on June 25, which isn't that far away... and even though I already have the racers, I will be buying them all... at a Kmart store... not on eBay...

Update: according to a new post by Met on TakeFiveADay, only the Carla/Crew Chief and Francesco/Crew Chief 2 packs are expected this summer... the Jeff/Chief and Raoul/Chief 2 packs are expected in October, in time for the October Kmart Cars Collector Event (#7).
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-13-2011, 04:11 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling error

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Loving the Jeff Gorvette crew chief.
    Me want now
    Thanks for the info!

Comment

sweet ! looking fantastic !bring on the haulers too I say

Comment

Update: A good friend of mine ordered several sets this weekend... he specified the ship to store option... the e-mail showed that they sent him just sets of the Francesco/crew chief 2 pack (and he did not order any of that set)... he received... all common 2 packs from case A that have been out for 4 weeks...

At times like this, I wonder how Kmart stays in business.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

They look nice!

Comment

these are sweet, but no getting away from having dupes....What should one do??? I wanted the TRU 10pk but these are hard to resist.
            Do you think the crew chiefs will be released as singles or even if not, turn up on rip off bay?

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
              these are sweet, but no getting away from having dupes....What should one do??? I wanted the TRU 10pk but these are hard to resist.
              Do you think the crew chiefs will be released as singles or even if not, turn up on rip off bay?
              Personally, I don't think we're going to see the Crew Chiefs as singles... if it's like the McQueen/Gask-Its/Faux Wheel Drive rubber tire 3 pack from the Kmart Collector Day #5 event, there will be plenty to go around after the event... but they won't probably go below the $7.99 plus tax retail price for quite a while... Mattel is making sure to get as much money out of our wallets as they possibly can.

Very few of the crew chiefs from the first movie were released as singles... Fabulous Hudson Hornet, RPM Crew Chief and Roman Dunes (No Stall) come to mind... the rest were in either 3 packs (Shiny Wax, Spare Mint, Leakless, No Stall), Team Crew sets (HTB, Dinoco, Leakless, Octane Gain, and Bumper Save and Nitroade in a very limited release).

I agree - they are very nice looking... but, in my opinion, if you want the crew chiefs, you're going to need to purchase the 2 packs, resulting in more duplicates... it's the Mattel way.

Comment

Thanks for heads up cac...Do you think they are exclusive just to kmart or do you think Mattel will distribute these worldwide, seeing as they're wallet raiders...? (G if your reading this, Have you seen these in your little treasure shops?)

Comment

I gotta have the crew chiefs; actually I need 2 of each (maybe 3 maybe 4...)
                  One set to open and play with, one set for the collection and other sets to customize
                  I would love to use them to add custom crew chiefs to my speedway of the south pit row

Shiny wax and Spareomint crew chiefs also came in singles easter egg packages

Comment

They are exclusive to Kmart in the US, Ru5ty... however, the original Kmart 1 racers did show up in the UK at Tesco stores a couple years after Kmart 1... so while you can never say never, the US has not gotten the Deluxe Chuck Choke Cables, Stu Bop, and Brian Parks Motors... El Materdor, and more... and there are other Cars that have not shown up in the UK or in other countries... My recommendation is to get them while you can - I may regret paying a little more for a Car that I've gotten from one of my overseas friends or from an eBay purchase - but that regret is not as strong as the regret I feel from not having the Car.

And yes Conrad, I forgot to mention that the Shiny Wax and Spare Mint crew chiefs came in the Target 2010 Easter Egg packages...

Thanks for your comments - I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

Comment

Chris you make a lot of sense, I take on board your recommendations and am now seeking some overtime to cover all these new items... however I know these kmart cars eventually hit our shores, I'm not going to wait that long for these bad boys to land lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X