Case R with Yukio found at Walmart!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case R with Yukio found at Walmart!

Look what one of our members from southern California found at Walmart today...

(Photo used by permission of Mariela... thank you, Mariela)

Super Chase Yukio! Previously case R had been found on a limited basis at Target stores... now it's also been found at Walmart.

Case R includes Super Chase Yukio and not Chase Francesca... some stores are getting case H, and some are getting case R... a friend in northern Indiana found case H today... I'll try to add a picture.

I'm hoping to be able to order case R... Sometimes I enjoy the convenience of buying from my home.

Congratulations on your find, Mariela... thank you for sharing your photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Cool!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I would love to find that at my walmart

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
        I would love to find that at my walmart
        I would love to find someone other than Francesco!

Comment

Keep your eyes peeled for a sidekick display .... found one yesterday at a Walmart in Va ... randomly packed ... found enough Kabuto for like 7 cases, but no Rip. The employee actually opened the box for me, so I know that is was fresh. Seems like it will be a grab bag!! 48 cars inside. Happy hunting!!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
            Keep your eyes peeled for a sidekick display .... found one yesterday at a Walmart in Va ... randomly packed ... found enough Kabuto for like 7 cases, but no Rip. The employee actually opened the box for me, so I know that is was fresh. Seems like it will be a grab bag!! 48 cars inside. Happy hunting!!
            You're in my neck of the woods? Looks like there will be a lot of stops on your trip back home...

Comment

On the way back home tomorrow my friend! LOOOOOONG drive south ... I am sure we will make a few stops, but everyone is itching to get home!

Comment

Working...
              X