PCD website selling guidelines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD website selling guidelines

I am posting this in the main forum so more people are likely to see it... Concerning selling items on the PCD website and Facebook page.

Other than specific items which are done to raise money for the PCD website and special projects (such as the PCD custom racer),

Individual sales are to appear in the Classified sub-forum in the For Sale thread - create your own topic in the For Sale thread.

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...php?8-For-Sale

Auctions are not permitted... you must list a selling price... you may also mention offers considered

Here's an example - this item is not for sale:

Prototype Finn McMissile diecast Car, loose: $2500.00 plus actual shipping costs... contact me via PM or e-mail (provide your address).

Offers considered.

While I do have a Prototype Finn McMissile, it's not worth $2500.00 and it's not for sale at that price.

If someone lists a Cars item for sale and you feel it is too high, just ignore it... you can offer someone less for an item than they are asking for it - take care of these communications via PM or e-mail.

If a member (including me) wants to sell more than 1 item, list them in the same topic... Do not list multiple items as multiple topics.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

As a personal request I would like to add, for members new & old, please keep your new finds in the existing threads. Chris starts a new thread for each month based on US store finds, UK/Europe store finds, and all member trades & eBay purchases. Starting new threads just confuses the whole matter, at least for me.

And I just mean this for the Recent Finds forum. Special instances, like being the first to find a newly released case like the Movie Moments in Canada, are certainly worthy of their own thread in the main forum.

Comment

Working...
    X