Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argos finds

Hello all,

Popped into my local Argos today for a none related Cars item. Got to the till to find a Cars 2 point of sales display. Only thing was it was full of Race O Rama and and Race O Rama/World of Cars early lenticulars. About 5 chase Shumacher Ferrai's in there!!. Quite alot where beaten up and dog eared with a few big stock stickers on but worth picking up. Worth alook in your local Argos just incase.

Argos always has a surprise if your willing to torture the staff enough...Some are very helpful were as some staff are completely useless.
    one example is in the city there are two Argos stores 5 mins from one another, both have 150 cars in stock. I ask for a customer view on the complete selection of stock explaining the usual cars speal about all the different characters and so on. One store brings out 5 cars telling me theres no point bringing them all out as there all the same (poop) were the other store brings out the whole stock, serious the manageress carts 3 boxes stacked on top of one another balancing them near enough on her head dust and debris flying all over the place.... and what a surprise I had. got me near enough all the chase cars that were released on WOC & ROR even the two different versions of Dinoco LMQ with the piston cup....What a score, so if your looking any of the old cars I also recommend a trip to your local Argos store....Dunno Mr B if your still after Edwin Cranks, but thats the store you'll find him in..

Comment

Working...
    X