Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Baby's Weight - Part 4

Hello all.

Seeing as this tradition has been started by Pirelliboy, MrBrownstone and Cac1959, I am more than happy to be continuing it.

So, to the competition. The wife gave birth on 22nd August to a healthy baby boy.

The challenge, naturally, is for you lot to guess the weight of the new arrival. As a tie breaker with a twist, please also include, in the event more than one person gets it right, how many centimetres dilated she was arriving at the hospital. As a reminder, its usually up to 10cm, so between 0-10 would be the range.

The closest to it, in pounds and ounces please, will win a prize. Nothing spectacular but it will be cars related, it won't be the placenta or anything similar haha.

Good luck and by all means, feel free to suggest names as we CANNOT agree on one lol.

Congratulations. Great news.
    Weight 8lb 7oz and 6cm dilated
    Name 'Jack'. Always loved that name.
    Congrats again.

Comment

This is great - a contest to guess the diameter of a woman's vi-jay-jay while giving birth!! My wife would smack me if she knew i did that - LOL!! All in good fun - so I'll say 3cm. Baby's weight 7lbs, 10oz. And congrats to you both! I have 2 little boys and they have been the best part of my life.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Weight: 6lb 11oz
        4cm
        Name: Cameron

Comment

OMG..strange competition but I love competitions so I will give it a try :P Congrats with your son! As I am Dutch, I will give you a Dutch name.. uhmm lets Google.. Bas or Michiel Real nice Dutch names. And placentas? Just to let you know I've examine 75 porcine placentas for research! Collected them myself haha.. would be cool to see the difference beweteen human placentas and those of porcines, because there is a difference in the nutrient deliverance to the foetus. But I prefer a cars related thing :P Oke! now the competition, pounds and inches ey? I am only used to grams and centimeters...but I guess 16 inches long and 7 pounds 3oz (not sure if this makes any sense) and 5 cm dilated?

Comment

8LBS 1 OZ
            4CM
            Strip Weathers
            and congrats

Comment

7 lbs. 7 oz.
              7 cm.
              Smedley
              Way to go! New Cars fan!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Weight: 8 pounds 3 ounces
                Dilation: 5 cm
                Name: Martin (do we dare tell your wife that's one of Mater's international names? It is a better fit than Hook, which is another of Mater's international names) with a middle name of Nicholas.

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your son.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Weight: 6 pounds 14 ounces
                  Dilation: 6 cm
                  Name: Hugo(lol)

CONGRATS BTW!!! my kids are the best thing that ever happened to me!!

And LMAO at PopeMobile's "vi-jay-jay" coment!!

Comment

Love these little contests!

Weight: 7 pounds 4 ounces
                    Dilation: 5 cm
                    Name: Alfie

Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Comment

Congratulations! How exciting for you wishing you all the best!

Weight: 7 pounds 13 ounces
                      Dilation: 7cm
                      Name: Finn?!

Comment

Congratulations... may the sleep find you...

Weight - 7lbs 4oz
                        Dilation - 4cm (they send you home if you're any less)
                        Name - Evan (if you translate that to English you'll see why). You could always have the middle name as "Wait for it"

Comment

Hmmmmm. Gut tells me big baby, coming fast. 8 lbs., 9 oz. 7 cm. dilated. You weren't sure you were going to make it to the hospital. Want to be original but Finnegan's such a cute name (Finny). Just about named our second that, but he was a Ben (Benji, for now). Could just tell.

Comment

maybe it will be george, after hrh

Comment

congratulations
                              9 pound 2 oz
                              5 cm
                              Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X