Kmart 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmart 6

Now that I've seen the card backs, they look like they actually have Kmart printed as part of the card which could be bad news for those of us expecting to see these cars else where in the world.

Seems the really will be a proper US Kmart exclusive.. unless they are just stickers which I doubt

We'll know fairly soon... I don't think either of the 2 Kmart stores closest to me will put them out early... but we're 10 days away from the event, and 4 days away from the pre-sale...

It could be that they will show up in other countries after the event.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So no hope them ending up in the disney store uk then!

Comment

Possibility of those being stickers but it's hard to tell.
        Cards vary in sizes and some look like the Kmart part runs off the edge of the card!
        Maybe just wishful thinking

Comment

I think they where just badly cropped in the pic simon
          I am suprised we haven't had any exlcusives from any other stores in the UK apart from TRU

Comment

According to a post on another website, they are indeed stickers.

Comment

Thats good then

Comment

Kmart 6 Collector event may be starting early

Got a text from GOMATERGO... the local Kmart put some Kmart 6 Cars out early... I was able to purchase a few and will post pictures later.

The case is labeled
                Cars KM Collector Event
                V6237-999A
                Factory code: 1041AZ

The same "Do Not Place on the Shelf Prior to May 16, 2011" label is on this case...

I hope they have Cars for the event...

And since I will be opening a few of these Cars, I'll see if I can use a hair dryer to help me remove the sticker...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find Chris, look forward to the images...

Comment

Kmart 6 Cars (carded)

Here are pictures of the Kmart 6 Cars (June 17, 2011)

The Kmart 6 case is just a little smaller than the Kmart 5 case:

Kmart 6 case:

Kmart 6 Cars:

Kmart 6 Cars:

Chick Hicks:

The King:

Lightning McQueen - the only one I'm not going to open as I have the one from the Kmart 5 3 pack:

Hydraulic Ramone:

Shu Todoroki:

Nigel Gearsley:

Francesco Bernoulli:

I'll take some pictures of the new ones after I open them...

Comment

Less than 14 hours to go until the Kmart 6 event... can't wait... Having seen the movie, I have a greater appreciation for the Cars...

Comment

Less than 5 hours to go... It's 6:20 am... as usually happens on the night before a Kmart Collector Event, I'm unable to sleep... I've been up since 5:30... I'll probably head to the store I go to (35 miles away) around 7:30... stop at the Walmart across the road from the Kmart first... and then hang out in Kmart for a couple of hours...

Comment

My Kmart, Target, and Walmart are all within a mile of each other about 2 miles from our house. My son stayed up until after midnight again watching Cars. He kept asking to see Cars 2 on the TV and had to to tell him that we would have to wait until tomorrow to see it on the big screen again. Now waiting until he wakes up so we can head out. Since we have to wait until 11 for the Kmart event and Cars 2 doesn't start until 1:15, we will probably hit Target and Walmart too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Less than 5 hours to go... It's 6:20 am... as usually happens on the night before a Kmart Collector Event, I'm unable to sleep... I've been up since 5:30... I'll probably head to the store I go to (35 miles away) around 7:30... stop at the Walmart across the road from the Kmart first... and then hang out in Kmart for a couple of hours...
                            Chris, you let me know what is a Cars-a-holic
                            Enjoy your hurt in this Kmart day.

Comment

A Cars-a-holic is a Cars addict. It is 10:05. I have been at the store since 9:15. They have the 3D posters but still no KM6 cases. The truck will be here before 11 I have been told... but just to be safe I have been in touch with friends and am prepared to go to another store 28 miles away... they can't even make a Kmart Cars Collector Event easy....

Comment

Working...
                              X