Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kmart Cars Collector Event #10 - 2 mail in promos (See post #48)!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
    Louis Larue, Daniella Muffler, Shelley Shift, Inflight Mater and Otto Bonn were all on the international version of the 2012 Porto Corsa Poster and weren't released at all.
    Gotcha!

Comment

Maybe they'll run a buy 4 (or 5) and get 1 free like they did the last Kmart event. of course, hopefully they will honor the promo as well. Last event, I showed them the hang tag with the promo and they said they wouldn't honor that for the Kmart cars because they are "special".

Comment

No idea. I heard that there is supposedly a Case S that will be released as well. Hopefully that one includes Ichigo and Jeff Gorvette, the last two Singles releases for 2013.

I am going to be absolutely amazed if Mattel is actually able to successfully sell all 100+ releases this year in the US. I don't believe that Mattel has ever released everything scheduled since the Desert Back series in 2006. The only ones we need after this Case are Ichigo, Jeff Gorvette, the Movie Moment Case E, and whatever the final Deluxe Case is with Count Mater and Waiter Mater.
        Thanks for the info, because all I need is for the singles is the kday singles and Ichigo.
        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

No idea. I heard that there is supposedly a Case S that will be released as well. Hopefully that one includes Ichigo and Jeff Gorvette, the last two Singles releases for 2013.

I am going to be absolutely amazed if Mattel is actually able to successfully sell all 100+ releases this year in the US. I don't believe that Mattel has ever released everything scheduled since the Desert Back series in 2006. The only ones we need after this Case are Ichigo, Jeff Gorvette, the Movie Moment Case E, and whatever the final Deluxe Case is with Count Mater and Waiter Mater.
          Don't forget Brent w/headset.

Comment

Jeff G was released on short card so technically he would not go down as unreleased if we don't see him again. :-)

Comment

Would need help on these :P

Comment

Some definite winners and losers in that case. odd assortment, but ready for some good stuff!!

Comment

the silver rip is an interesting one - as far as I know all the recent backdoor ones have been gold

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                    Don't forget Brent w/headset.
                    Yeah, I know that's why I picked him up on ebay just to be safe.

Comment

Is it 9:00?

Comment

The last few Cars collector events have started at 9 am... the first several started at 11 am... they moved the start time to match the time of the Hot Wheels Collectors events - Kmart used to run 5 or 6 of those a year... the last one was this winter (February, I think)... if you have events with poorly stocked cases and a lack of merchandise, customers don't show up - doesn't matter if it's Cars or Hot Wheels.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Where does this leave John Lassetire and Mugsy Liftsome?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianRichardson View Post
                            Where does this leave John Lassetire and Mugsy Liftsome?
                            Idk about Mugsy..but it is still rumored that John L will be a mail in similar to the Ivan promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              Idk about Mugsy..but it is still rumored that John L will be a mail in similar to the Ivan promotion.
                              I hope Mugsy does come out.. need him and John Lassetire. Only seen John in the two pack with Jeff and the Cars dvd.. super pack or something I saw at walmart and Best Buy a while back.
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great case assortment for me - I need 6 of those. Shame it's in the US (nudge, nudge Sir cac1959!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X