Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kmart Cars Collector Event #10 - 2 mail in promos (See post #48)!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
    Great case assortment for me - I need 6 of those. Shame it's in the US (nudge, nudge Sir cac1959!!!)
    FYI

most of us need the 6 new cars in the case lol

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
      I hope Mugsy does come out.. need him and John Lassetire. Only seen John in the two pack with Jeff and the Cars dvd.. super pack or something I saw at walmart and Best Buy a while back.
      the John Lassetire is the pistachio green truck, not the crew chief. (using lovemini's picture that is posted here on pcd)

DSC_2125.jpg

Comment

Great case assortment for me - I need 6 of those. Shame it's in the US (nudge, nudge Sir cac1959!!!)
        I'll do what I can, MrBrownstone...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
          the John Lassetire is the pistachio green truck, not the crew chief. (using lovemini's picture that is posted here on pcd)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3026[/ATTACH]
          If I remember correctly, Jeff Gorvette's Crew Chief was also named John Lassetire.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            If I remember correctly, Jeff Gorvette's Crew Chief was also named John Lassetire.
            lol so they both have the same name :P well that clears up my confusion. I just need them both haha
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3026[/ATTACH]
              looks like Mattel did a double drop and named both trucks John Lassetire :P the trucks are similar models.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                FYI

most of us need the 6 new cars in the case lol
                You've made an incorrect assumption that it's the 6 new cars I need

Comment

You've made an incorrect assumption that it's the 6 new cars I need
                  then you should have no problem getting the cars you need

Comment

Yuffie made a Post in the 2014 themes thread about the new N2O Cola. The seller also has all the new scheduled Cars for the KDay 10 Case, like Mildred Bylane!!
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mildred-by...item58a44fa853

And the Airport Waitress!
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/airport-wa...item58a44fa52e

And a Metallic Finish Rip Clutchgoneski! (does this mean no Silver Rip?)
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rip-clutch...item58a44fa77f

The seller also has Christmas Cars, which aren't for KDay 10 but are still exciting!
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/xmas-merry...item58a44fa66d

Comment

Many thanks for the links, Fillmore1234... I see several Cars that I'm looking forward to.

Mildred Bylane is shown on the International cardback...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks Fillmore!! Very excited to see these on cards. Here's the link to N2O on the 2014 card for those who missed the other thread
                        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/n2o-cola-n...item58a44fab63
                        Last edited by Scavenger; 09-08-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

My husband and I have our game plan:

745a: Drop child off at my mom's
                          800a: Kakazuya goes to Kmart 1.
                          Kakazuya's husband goes to Kmart 2.
                          after picking up cars, I head towards town and husband goes in the opposite direction (there's only four Kmarts on my island). meet back at my mom's. hahahahahaha

Comment

If the child is old enough to walk bring them with you. They can draw a number separate from you so that you have 2 chances of being picked first, or getting your turn first. At one Kmart at the last event I got the 2nd pick and my kid got the 4th pick. So we basically got to pick out cars twice. This next event my wife is taking one of the kids to a kmart and I'm taking the other to a different kmart.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                              If the child is old enough to walk bring them with you. They can draw a number separate from you so that you have 2 chances of being picked first, or getting your turn first. At one Kmart at the last event I got the 2nd pick and my kid got the 4th pick. So we basically got to pick out cars twice. This next event my wife is taking one of the kids to a kmart and I'm taking the other to a different kmart.
                              Depends on how busy your Kmart's event is. I've been to 4 events so far and only had the ticket method used at 1 of them. If you are the only person they won't use it, but if there are around 10 people there then they will use the tickets.

Comment

And as I've posted in the 2 Articles I've written on the Kmart event, I've been the only one at my store at 4 of the last 5 events I've been to... I've also been the first person at the second store I've been to 2 of the last 3 times... unfortunately 3 of the stores I'd gone to the last 3 events have now closed which makes a total of 7 that have closed since Kmart 2.

So I may be ordering cases as well as going to several stores.

Comment

Working...
                                X