Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kmart Cars Collector Event #10 - 2 mail in promos (See post #48)!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks filmore1234! Waiting for them!
    My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Has anyone attended a Hot Wheels event and what were the crowds like? I have done only 1 Kmart Cars event (the last one) and it was just me and another guy there - that's it - 2 people in total. He told me he does the Hot Wheels events and they are always packed. Is that what you guys see as well? I never thought Hot Wheels would be that much more popular than Cars. I know it's been around longer but there are no movies supporting and the product for it has looked the same to me for 40 years.

Comment

Kmart 10 - 2 mail in promo Cars (Muggsy and John Lassetire) - 9/28/13

Posted by arbara on CTT at the following thread...

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/20...rt-Day-10-News

Both Muggsy and Epilogue John Lassetire will be available as mail in promo Cars for the Kmart Cars event on October 19... Buy 5, get one free mail in promo deluxe... we don't know yet the case details or if you can get 2 promo Cars on 1 receipt for 10 Cars, but the Cars community will share the news as we find out the details.

It looks like the exclusive Cars are Metallic McQueen and Metallic Rip Clutchgoneski... they are marketing Mildred Bylane and Chase Ruka as first to market Cars even though they've been found in case Q...

The orders will be filled by Mattel - they did a pretty good job, in my opinion, with the Ivan mail-in promo this summer.

Thank you for the information, arbara...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
          Has anyone attended a Hot Wheels event and what were the crowds like? I have done only 1 Kmart Cars event (the last one) and it was just me and another guy there - that's it - 2 people in total. He told me he does the Hot Wheels events and they are always packed. Is that what you guys see as well? I never thought Hot Wheels would be that much more popular than Cars. I know it's been around longer but there are no movies supporting and the product for it has looked the same to me for 40 years.
          Missed your reply, PopeMobile... I've attended 3 or 4 Hot Wheels events... At the first one I was one of 20 people with 3 master cartons/12 cases... people at the store I went to worked together and I was able to get a full set... at the next 2 events I was one of 6 people with 2 master cartons/8 cases... I got what I wanted and we shared the treasure hunts equally... At the last event I was one of 8 and got the cars I wanted - I had a full set but gave up the Red Ford Ranchero to a full-time Hot Wheels Collector (I later got one at my local Kmart thanks to a tip from GOMATERGO)... at other Kmart stores, I've heard that the Kmart events are cut-throat - every person looking out for #1... however, just like Cars events, case assortments and distribution are causing people to lose enthusiasm for the event.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that is great news Chris

Comment

Update - buy 5 Cars, receive both Deluxe Muggsy Liftsome and Deluxe Epilogue John Lassetire as free mail-in promo Cars... I sure hope they have the limit of 10 per address that they had this summer... this may even cause the leftover Kmart 6 Cars, and Finn McMissile and Francesco singles to move off the shelves... I hope that I find enough new Cars the day of the event as well... and that those of you in the US do too!

Comment

This is just amazing ... cannot believe it! WOWOW!

Comment

Well pleased to hear that.
                  Hate having to rely on you guys in the US
                  I know those who can help it is much appreciated by all who can't get them in there own country

Comment

Epilogue john lassetire! Come into my house!
                    My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

let the mail ins begin

Comment

Man, I am sweating finding what I need since I am heading out on vacation the morning of the event!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                          Man, I am sweating finding what I need since I am heading out on vacation the morning of the event!
                          I have to work and cannot get off!! I am sending my wife to one Kmart and my Mom to another, I really dont know what to expect the results to be??

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Update - buy 5 Cars, receive both Deluxe Muggsy Liftsome and Deluxe Epilogue John Lassetire as free mail-in promo Cars... I sure hope they have the limit of 10 per address that they had this summer... this may even cause the leftover Kmart 6 Cars, and Finn McMissile and Francesco singles to move off the shelves... I hope that I find enough new Cars the day of the event as well... and that those of you in the US do too!
                            Wow, buy 5 get both!? Nice
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

So I have family members helping me get extras for the mail away so if anyone wants to trade since they can not make it to the event please send me a message. This years event is going to be awesome, was never a fan of the silver racers but loved Celine but one or two Cars barely feels like an event. This time around lots of new Cars I love it !

Comment

I thought the cars in the last event were better cause Mary Esgocar and Alexander Party Hat were exclusives to the Kmart case. This year everything has been released in other cases. I don't count the 5 silver Mcqueens as every Kmart day seems to have 5 of these per case and they are pegwarmers. The silver RIPs, while exclusive to the event are nothing to cause me to crash over barricades to get at them. I'll be there for Ruka and Mildred but not worried if I don't get any cause they are in lots of other cases already.

Comment

Working...
                                X