Tesco Haulers down to £6.47

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco Haulers down to £6.47

Don't know if this applies to all stores, but the store I was @ today (Yorkgate) they were £6.47 and ASDA Living just round the corner had them reduced to £9.47....Bargain, plus the little Tesco's @ the top of the Avenue just got fresh hauler cases in...Great if you've just started collecting

They were marked at full price in my Tesco but scanned at £6.47.
    I got one which I have resisted for a long long time and thought it's now or never!
    It was.......................GIL!.
    Yep you see correctly. Never got him until now. Hope the shelf doesn't catch a chill.
    Cheers for the info StU.

Comment

About time! The best Tesco deal on the haulers I saw was when they where half price and all toys where buy two get one free so they worked out just over three pounds each! Mood springs had just come out aswell I think I bought nine at the time!

Just a tip for people when these kind of deals are on buy more then you need because when it's finished a month later and the latest Car comes out you can buy it and return one of the ones you got on sale to get your money back as long as the bar code is the same. I cleared Asda once when singles where £1.47 each for a strange one off sale and did the same when for some reason the Story Teller Singles where scanning at 48p each at Tesco.. It's rare but you have to take advantage when you can ;-)

Comment

Oh and at TRU the megasize/deluxe where half price iirc or marked down anyway so It might be time for you to buy a Marco simon lol

Comment

simon, no collection is complete without GIL

Comment

What hauler it has? I have not any hauler, so I have great interest to them

Comment

Working...
            X