No announcement yet.

Tuners :Boost, DJ, Wingo and Snot Rod, variants question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tow chains came from four Maters. And the piece that hooks to Bessie is Mater's tow arm. And a stick of basswood, some wire and a good deal of hot glue to hold it all together.

Comment

fantastic idea GotFrank, is this your Bessie or is this the one from tejanovader (CTT) ? I would be very pleased if Mattel would sell a in scale Bessie on the next D23 event.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
        The tow chains came from four Maters. And the piece that hooks to Bessie is Mater's tow arm. And a stick of basswood, some wire and a good deal of hot glue to hold it all together.
        Brilliant! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
          fantastic idea GotFrank, is this your Bessie or is this the one from tejanovader (CTT) ? I would be very pleased if Mattel would sell a in scale Bessie on the next D23 event.
          Yes that is the V1.0 Bessie made by Tejanovader. The pic is from the 2011 Dicastspace.com Super Convention in Las Vegas. I really wish I got to bring her home with me!

Comment

Thanks for the hint Chris, i would like to see the desert series Boost, maybe it is another variant.

Here are the Boosts that i have in my collection

at first, the black back bumper Boost

and at least the mauve back bumper variants

Last edited by keonisdad; 09-21-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X