Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank and his tractors

Hello there,

I wanted everybody to show my family of tractors. I have 7 now and hope to get many more... When ever I see one on a second hand site I can't wait to get my hands on them.
    So I was wondering is anybody else hording tractors?

Greets

Very cool display of Frank and his Tractors

We currently only have the plastic Frank and one diecast tractor. Would get more if we saw them

Comment

I have 4 loose tractors... I think I have one in the Tractor Tippin box set and 1 or 2 in old Movie Moments set... I also have a couple of the Tractor as Stormtrooper singles from the Star Wars Cars - keonisdad posted a neat photo of his Mater as Darth Vader and Stormtroopers on the site recently.

Nice display, King Andy... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i am hording some tractors, but mine are white, lol

Comment

I have a hand me down tractor which I think is from the disney store, a storm trooper tractor and the TRU tractor tipping set along with a cake decorating tractor.

Comment

Here is our latest edition to the Frank shelf. CAC1959 traded me a loose Mattel Tractor last year to go with our DS ones.

We also have an unopened Disney Store Frank in the Tractor tipping set and also an unopened Disney Store brown Tractor.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Here's one photo showing Tractor and Storm Trooper Tractor:

I can't help but think we need to have a Kenny Chesney song playing when someone opens this topic...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Tip and Toot tractor , Mega blok tractor and Mattel tractor

Missing the exhaust off tbe Mega blok one.

Comment

I have been trying to get one of those DS Tractor sets since the day they went on sale online I added it to my cart and by the time I finished checkout they were sold out! Worst day ever Cars wise!! :'(

Comment

I have one tractor but he is missing a wheel. I bought him at a garage sale along with a Lizzie, Red, Guido, Luigi, Stanley Statue, No Stall #123, and Vinyl Toupee #76.
                    Last edited by J Las; 09-25-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

My oldest said we needed 10 Tractors. Luckily I found 5 Movie Moments at Gordman's for $5 each.

Comment

Great setup gotfrank

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                          Got this same set plus two of these...

Comment

Frank.jpg

4Tractors5.jpg

4 Tractors in Town.jpg
                            Last edited by Micky; 09-23-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I'm yet to find the Mattel versions of Frank and Tractor, but I did buy myself the DS Deluxe version x2! One still in the Factory Sealed box!

Comment

Working...
                              X