Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Cars are you going to try to purchase at the Kmart 10 event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All4Mase
    replied
    Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
    I believe a lot of people here are going to be disappointed this Saturday. After reading about Mattel forgetting to label the cases for this event with the "Do Not Put Out Before Date xxx" I had a feeling this would be a problem all over.
    Where did you read about the cases not being labeled?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
    Just so I'm clear what cars can we buy for the promo?
    According to the site, the following Cars singles are eligible for the promo:

Singles on the 2013 cardback (Y0471)
    Singles on the Porta Corsa cardback (V2796)

Lenticular singles (P7001) - not that I've seen any lenticular singles at Kmart for years.

According to the website, the silver series racers and metallic paint racers are not eligible - it's too bad - these are still plentiful at many Kmart stores in Indiana and Ohio.

Go to this link, select United States, and then Continue:
    https://store.mattel.com/transition....ansitionID=241

You should see this page:
    https://store.mattel.com/viewcart.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Clearysdad19
    replied
    Just so I'm clear what cars can we buy for the promo?

Leave a comment:

• PopeMobile
    replied
    I believe a lot of people here are going to be disappointed this Saturday. After reading about Mattel forgetting to label the cases for this event with the "Do Not Put Out Before Date xxx" I had a feeling this would be a problem all over. So today I went on a little adventure and hit 6 Kmart stores in my immediate area. It turns out all 6 stores had already put out the product early as there were remnants of each case left at each store. All of the RIPs were already taken as well as Boost. What was left was Silver Mcqueen, Mildred Bylane, and Mark Wheelsen. I was able to clean up on all the Mildreds and Mark Wheelsens and also picked up a couple Silver Mcqueens but that was it. So I'm expecting a good deal of people are going out this Sat to Kmart and will be met by blank stares and dumbfounded employees who have no idea this Saturday is supposed to be a Kmart Cars day. And when they figure out all the cars were put out early a lot of you are going to be walking out empty handed (or with a boatload of the silver mcqueens no one wants). I give Mattel and Kmart an epic FAIL on this event.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    Is there any deal this year for the Kmart event? Like buy 5 get 1 free deal?

Leave a comment:

• Robomedic
    replied
    ...I'm going out on a limb and doing 10 for 2 sets of promo cars....I'm hoping to trade those promo cars for Takeshi......we'll see how this plan goes.

Leave a comment:

• DeceptiCog72283
    replied
    I voted 0-5...that's because we don't have Kmart here lol...and the only one I REALLY want is Rip...but I can settle for not having him...I'd rather have a Muggsy lol....hint hint anyone? lol

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    I'm getting over 100 because I buy multiple cases at a time.

Leave a comment:

• toffman
    replied
    5. Only and opener and we play with the cars. Definitely want the two extra deluxe though.

Leave a comment:

• John in Missouri
    replied
    I voted for 50, but may settle for 25.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    This Kmart day is going to be such a mess ... the promo issue has me torn ... along with a bunch of card backs ... ugh ... I have 7 days to figure it out I guess

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    going to get 30+ for 6+ mail ins

Leave a comment:

• GOMATERGO
    replied
    I am going to get as many as I can to help others overseas but will need a bunch of luck as I will be heading out on vacation when the event is going on!

Leave a comment:

• MarknotaMack
    replied
    I hoping that a couple of you guys can help us fellow collectors in different parts of the world get the mail ins but the way kmart are going i don't think there will be anything left to buy to send off for the mail ins. Let's hope kmart do hold something back for the event

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied
    Im shooting for 50

Leave a comment:

Working...
X