Two packs-- any one seen them and question about error in packaging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two packs-- any one seen them and question about error in packaging

I'm staring at the 2013 poster and I have all the singles now that I have a Maurice trade lined up. What's missing are the Palace Chaos 2 pack, Tuners 2 pack, Rusteze racing and 4 piece. Anyone have any idea when these will be available.

Also today at a Walmart saw the two pack with Lighting and Sally with Radiator Springs log in right corner AND NO TABLE and no label on left side of plastic blister saying Sally and Lightning with Table. Just wondering if that error package is worth going back for....

Originally posted by Chantilly Lady View Post
    I'm staring at the 2013 poster and I have all the singles now that I have a Maurice trade lined up. What's missing are the Palace Chaos 2 pack, Tuners 2 pack, Rusteze racing and 4 piece. Anyone have any idea when these will be available.

Also today at a Walmart saw the two pack with Lighting and Sally with Radiator Springs log in right corner AND NO TABLE and no label on left side of plastic blister saying Sally and Lightning with Table. Just wondering if that error package is worth going back for....
    So far only from the Mattel resellers and internationally. I haven't heard of anyone spotting them in a U.S. store.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I believe it was on CTT that someone mentioned finding them at a Kroger affiliate store, but that's the only reported sighting I have seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
        I believe it was on CTT that someone mentioned finding them at a Kroger affiliate store, but that's the only reported sighting I have seen so far.
        Somewhere (and it may have been on CTT) I read that someone found them at a Smith's Grocery in Utah... I checked one Kroger store while out on my Kmart travels today and found no new 2 packs but did find 1 each Dracula Mater and Waiter Mater and 1 Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt.

And as far as packaging errors go, I'm not nearly as into them as I used to be and I don't think most others are either.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X