No announcement yet.

found Silver Frosty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked joondalup and whitfords today both said they didn't have any but whitfords were aware about the frosty but didn't have any or didn't want to sell them today as they had 20% of all toys

Comment

Found these today, hopefully they are going to get more in and let me know.

frosty (3).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
        Found these today, hopefully they are going to get more in and let me know.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3305[/ATTACH]
        Great find, Flash... congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find! That Frosty does look very cool

Comment

Where are you from Flash? Are you from the US?
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

would LOVE one of them! anyone that can assist, hit me up
              I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

For those who missed the Facebook post yesterday, one Target I went to had these posters out (no Frosty though). They are 2013 posters with Frosty on front & back.

image.jpg image.jpg

Unfortunately alot of stores I have called do not have any yet or are sold out. One store I did visit only allowed me one per person & when I went back later, they'd sold out The hunt continues...

Comment

I am not sure yet how true it is but my sister was in contact with one Target store that indicated they are expecting stock in soon but they have been instructed (sounded like a comms had gone out to stores) not to put these out to sell.

Evidently, next week's catalog (14th Nov) might have some kind of promo in it around buying 2 cars and being able to purchase a Frosty at discount.
                  It could be that if stores have started to put them out on the pegs then they might pull them back.

For any stores that may have put them out early and sold out, they could be in a very awkward position!

If the above is true then it sounds like all will be revealed shortly!

Comment

The promotion is that all Cars will be on sale for $8 (along with a general 20% off all toys). Frosty will be limited and cost $12 each, I've already seen the catalogue but it will not be released until the 14th.
                    So nearly all stores have their Frostys at the back but have been instructed not to put them out or sell any. There is also no re-order available for these Frosty, each store has a set amount and once they have sold then that's it.
                    There is also a 2013 Cars poster as reported by OzzieMum that be will given out as part of the promotion. I had time today to go in to pick up the Frosty that I was promised by the manager. She sold me multiple Frosty but only allowed me to get one poster - go figure that one out.

Comment

Thank you for the updates on Silver Frosty... we appreciate all your efforts in helping us out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi all,

First time poster. Found this forum when I googled silver frosty and target Australia.

Here's what I found out about metallic frostys when I went into a Melbourne Target this afternoon Tuesday):

-on the target system he is called frosty 2.0
                        - Most Melbourne deliveries are going to be tomorrow (Wednesday) ready for the Thursday toy sale.
                        - there will be about 350 delivered to the southland target store and this will get by far the most, 95 to the CBD store, 100 to highpoint, 50 to northland and various double digit quantities to other Melbourne stores.
                        - I am estimating there will be 700 -900 in Melbourne. This is a Australia's second biggest city. I would guess therefore that there are going to be 4000 again.
                        - the poster advertising a 7th November release must of been a mistake. Other stores around the country that have them must of put them on the shelves too early.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                          Hi all,

First time poster. Found this forum when I googled silver frosty and target Australia.

Here's what I found out about metallic frostys when I went into a Melbourne Target this afternoon Tuesday):

-on the target system he is called frosty 2.0
                          - Most Melbourne deliveries are going to be tomorrow (Wednesday) ready for the Thursday toy sale.
                          - there will be about 350 delivered to the southland target store and this will get by far the most, 95 to the CBD store, 100 to highpoint, 50 to northland and various double digit quantities to other Melbourne stores.
                          - I am estimating there will be 700 -900 in Melbourne. This is a Australia's second biggest city. I would guess therefore that there are going to be 4000 again.
                          - the poster advertising a 7th November release must of been a mistake. Other stores around the country that have them must of put them on the shelves too early.
                          Welcome to PCD, Silver Frosty... thank you for the information you've shared on the silver Frosty promotion and how you found the forum... thanks for offering to help others (I moved your post to a new thread in the Trading sub-forum).

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Welcome to PCD, Silver Frosty... thank you for the information you've shared on the silver Frosty promotion and how you found the forum... thanks for offering to help others (I moved your post to a new thread in the Trading sub-forum).
                            Thanks. Sorry about the wrong post, wasn't sure which was best.

Thanks to Jeaks, OzzieMum and Flash for sharing your info too otherwise I would of missed this!

I'm going to try a few stores Wednesday night to see if they've been put out on sale already. The guy I spoke to said that they always put stock straight out after deliveries and don't keep it out the back.

Comment

out of interest who is the driving force behind all these frosty cars and promotions? is it mattel australia or mark winterbottom's people?

i'd never heard of him (more of a reflection on me than him!) but i assume he is quite well known in australia and it seems that the cars link is being really pushed unlike say lewis hamilton over in the UK

Comment

I'm not sure who its coming from but suspect it is target.

Their 'target' (excuse pun) audience and product ranges include v8 ford and Holden (general motors/vauxhall/opal) which is quite big here. V8 is similar to NASCAR or touring cars championship in uk.

Target has a frosty range and you can get pictures of frosty the cars car on loads of things including baby suits.

I'm on the tram to check out target now. Thanks to all that have pm'd me for swaps. I hope to have good news for you soon!
                                Last edited by Silver Frosty; 11-13-2013, 07:33 AM. Reason: iPhone typos

Comment

Working...
                                X