Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays from Radiator Springs (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it worked now

Comment

Thanks for letting me know the revised link worked for you, CarsSpain...

I will be adding some more photos to the Christmas Cars article in the near future.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by HolleyPup View Post
        Thanks for letting me know the revised link worked for you, CarsSpain...

I will be adding some more photos to the Christmas Cars article in the near future.

Chris
        Still not sure why the original link did not work...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've checked a couple of Targets, a TRU, and even a Kroger. No sign of them in Raleigh yet.

Comment

Welcome, HolleyPup.
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
              Welcome, HolleyPup.
              Thats actually cac1959 lol

Comment

Now I see it says Chris at the bottom. Silly me.
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

HolleyPup is a regular user account that I use when someone reports a problem that may not show up as a problem with my administrator account.

She's excited about Christmas... not sure about the Radiator Springs Cars, but for a chance to see people and eat food.

And the local Meijer still hasn't put out the 2013 Christmas Cars... I may check out a few more this weekend... and since they've been found at TRU in the UK and Germany, perhaps we'll see them at TRU in the US.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It's starting to look like I may need some help with these, if anyone finds extras. I would think that if there are no more spottings by next week, then they're not showing up anywhere else.

Comment

I bought these at 4 Meijer stores in western Ohio this week:

They still haven't shown up at our local store... and I've not seen them anywhere else (Target or TRU)... both Sheriff are spoken for but I still have Snow Day Sally and Decked Out Doc Hudson.

I chose not to buy any of the Christmas Crusin Ramone (2 per case of 12) or Holiday Hotshot McQueen (5 per case)... the rest of the case is 2 each of Snow Day Sally and Decked Out Doc Hudson, and 1 Sheriff.

Comment

If you happen across another set of all 5 in your travels, I'll take them, Chris.

Comment

Working...
                        X