Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Cars from the 2013 poster have you not seen in stores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Cars from the 2013 poster have you not seen in stores?

Still no sign of the 2014 Cars poster... we have a list containing some of the Cars that are expected... but if you're like me, you may have been looking at the 2013 poster... I chose not to buy all the Cars on the poster as I had some of them such as Al Oft and Lightning Storm McQueen) on other cardbacks.

There's only one Car from the 2013 poster that I've not seen in a store... Maurice Wheelks... I know that some of you in the UK and other countries didn't see several Cars in stores as Mattel did not release certain products (Deluxe, Movie Moments) in your country.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Have yet to see a super chase in stores but I don't think those are in the poster, saw all the 2013 regular and chase cars in stores. Never saw RSC sheriff or hudson hornet from the TRU line in stores either...

Comment

I have seen Maurice Wheelks at a Meijer store. However, I have not seen Uncle Topolino's Band or the Tuners 2-pack.

Comment

I have seen everything on the poster, plus every Car not on the poster with the exceptions of Takeshi and Hiroaki. Also have seen all of the RSC line at Tru, although I wish i could have found some of the earlier cases of those more then I saw the later cases!!

Comment

I've seen all cars from the poster except all the super chase.

Comment

Super Chases for me.
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Still no sign of the 2014 Cars poster... we have a list containing some of the Cars that are expected... but if you're like me, you may have been looking at the 2013 poster... I chose not to buy all the Cars on the poster as I had some of them such as Al Oft and Lightning Storm McQueen) on other cardbacks.

There's only one Car from the 2013 poster that I've not seen in a store... Maurice Wheelks... I know that some of you in the UK and other countries didn't see several Cars in stores as Mattel did not release certain products (Deluxe, Movie Moments) in your country.

The only 'standard' singles that I haven't seen in a UK store are three of the four Chase cars, Francesca, Ichigo and Ruka. I managed to get all three on eBay. The seller told me that the Francesca came from either ASDA or Tesco clipstrip! That at least gave some hope that that Ichigo and Ruka might end up on a clipstrip, but no reports so far, so that's just wishful thinking! Both Ichigo and Ruka came from France.

Only 15/23 of the Radiator Springs Classics (RSC) were released in the UK, so we were missing at least Flo, N2O Cola, Octane Gain, Ron Hover, Sheriff, Marilyn, Sputter Stop and Race Tow Truck Tom.

If anyone has any of the international carded TRU RSC listed above spares, please send me a PM.

Comment

I haven't seen: Ivan Mater. Security Finn. Mike Lorengine. Axlerod open hood. Greta. Harumi, Ichigo, Chick Hicks. Franca. Francesca.
                Last edited by iopl3887; 12-17-2013, 01:24 AM. Reason: Removing stuff

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

all the deluxes
                  all the doubles
                  all the super chases
                  victor paveone
                  ichigo
                  ruka
                  mildred bylane
                  suki

Comment

I have seen all cars on the 2013 poster in stores.

Comment

I may have not seen some that I already had before 2013 so it's hard to remember exactly but here's the one's I know I havn't seen in a store. Let me check the website's poster...
                      Don't think Iv'e seen 2013 Shu
                      Brent w/ headset
                      I have an Elvis RV from a few years ago but haven't seen any 2013 ones.
                      Rpm?
                      I can't recall seeing Fillmore.
                      Waiter Mater
                      Ivan Mater
                      Count Mater
                      J. Curby
                      Dj flames
                      Wingo flames
                      Yokoza/ Chisaki
                      As far as I can tell I haven't seen any non-clear Snot Rod flames
                      Ichigo
                      Don't recall Sally
                      Hank
                      Greta
                      Don't think I saw Holley w/ screen but I got from someone on here.
                      Maurice
                      Doug / Finn
                      Dusty
                      Rusty
                      Lightning w/ sign / Fred
                      Vern
                      RT Luigi & Guido?
                      Franca
                      Uncle T's Band

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Only ones I haven't seen in stores are the Movie Moment Case E packs, Maurice, Harumi, and the Super Chases. Yukio and the Movie Moments are the last Cars I need to complete the 2013 collection.

If anyone can help out, please let me know!

Comment

the super chases
                          Last edited by carslover; 11-19-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Never saw Hank Murphy from the singles.

Comment

The only cars I haven't seen in stores are Victor H. Francesca, Takeshi, Yukio, Nature Drive McQueen & Tuners doublepack. All I'm missing off the poster is Mark Wheelsen, Nature Drive McQueen, Takeshi, Yukio, Francesca & Tuners double pack. If anyone would like to help me out with those cars I'm missing off the poster, feel free to PM me!

Comment

Working...
                              X