2014 - Lane Mates (Short Cards) Continue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 - Lane Mates (Short Cards) Continue

Went to Meijer this afternoon to look for Cars... I found something new on the pegs and then up at the check out lanes... Lane Mates return in 2014.

Lightning McQueen - Piston Cup 1/16

Ramone - Radiator Springs 9/15

Mater - Radiator Springs 1/15

Francesco Bernoulli - WGP 3/15

Raoul Caroule - WGP 2/15 and still a 2 piece Car

Snot Rod with Flames - Tuners 3/8

Race Team Fillmore with Headset - 95 Pit Crew 1/5

Here's Fillmore with the full size card version:

They were not in the system at Meijer... the manager on duty was able to input data from the tag in the lane... $3.99 each.

UPC codes:
    Lightning McQueen - 46775 37958 2
    Snot Rod with Flames - 46775 37959 9
    Mater - 46775 37960 5
    Ramone - 46775 37961 2
    Francesco Bernoulli - 46775 37962 9
    Fillmore with Headset - 46775 37963 6
    Raoul Caroule -46775 37964 3

I'm not sure about the case assortment... not sure how many of these had been sold... and I'm not sure how many of these I'm going to keep other than Snot Rod with Flames.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Am I missing any for 2013?:
    1. Francesco
    2. Jeff
    3. King
    4. McQueen
    5. Sarge
    6. You the Bomb Mater

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
      Am I missing any for 2013?:
      1. Francesco
      2. Jeff
      3. King
      4. McQueen
      5. Sarge
      6. You the Bomb Mater
      Those are the only ones I ever saw in stores, GOMATERGO... and I never saw them anywhere but Toys R US.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wheels of mater seemed different! No?
        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Nice job noticing that, lavictdoukarai... I didn't open the Lane Mate yet... but when I look at my loose Supercharged Mater...

1. The back right tire on the Lane Mate is silver, not brown... it's the same rim as the Cars2 Race Team Mater/You the Bomb Mater.

2. The area in his truck bed that's painted blue is a lot smaller... I may have to buy another one so I can open one... dadgum.

Comment

so it's confirmed! Thanks!

Comment

Found them at another Meijer... There is a 7th Car-Francesco is in the case... Picture to follow.

I also bought another Mater so I will open 1 for pictures later

Here are photos showing the new 2014 Mater (left) and Supercharged Mater (right):

Last edited by cac1959; 12-02-2013, 04:23 AM. Reason: Added photos

Comment

Nice pictures Chris. - I noticed waiter mater had different color wheels too, it caught my eye when I seen it in the store but figured it was how the maters were, interesting how they change them to be different colors.
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

great pictures of mater! We could see the differences of wheels and the black of the filter too! Thanks chris!

Comment

none of em

Comment

It bothers me way more than it should but I'm surprised with the image of Mater they're using on the card this time. (It's the one they used for Cars 2. ) So we can add that to changes to the card too...and, is it just me or does the Fillmore have lower eyelids on the checkout lane version?

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Working...
                      X